• i think the new system (kingdoms) is good so far
    but it needs more things :-

1. the auctions is suck because if you can't charge gold you will never get silver from your hero inventory of course you stop the silver pushing, but also you forget about that who do not charge gold (its not make any sense to sell book of wisdom with 100 silver and buy it with more than 1 thousand silver)

2. the resource for level up the embassy is too high it must be lower than now.

3. the tributes is low because the king is need to focus in 2 things population and army the tributes must be like 30% at least.

4. the victory points must not start producing from the first day, it should be later let say month later on usual speed server.

these are the important points rite now in my opinion
    the developing team must improve this point
    i welcome every one want to discuss this points with me

regards
    the mentalist

Red John
    Customer Service Representative & Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms AE

• Why does embassy has to be cheaper? It's the same as heros mansion. You don't need more than embassy lvl 1 to create an alliance so i don't see your point here :) If you want many oases you must pay to get them!

• 1. the auctions is suck because if you can't charge gold you will never get silver from your hero inventory of course you stop the silver pushing, but also you forget about that who do not charge gold (its not make any sense to sell book of wisdom with 100 silver and buy it with more than 1 thousand silver)

I am not sure I understand what you mean by "you cant charge gold" ? The auction system now gives a set amount of silver based upon recent transactions in the auction house. This indeed has stopped the silver abusing a lot so very curious as to your statement about the gold.

2. the resource for level up the embassy is too high it must be lower than now.

They have moved the prices of many of the buildings and troops up and down for the last few months. Since you can get a 1st oasuis at level 1 without doing anything but building the embassy, the price is not bad at all.

3. the tributes is low because the king is need to focus in 2 things population and army the tributes must be like 30% at least.

Trust me when I say that the tributes a king gets will be just fine. You need to grow your kingdom and then you have more governors and that equals more tributes. The king should also be more focused on expansion versus population and troops should always be everyone's focus.

4. the victory points must not start producing from the first day, it should be later let say month later on usual speed server.

This is a different game then AE servers so it will take the full run of this server to see if limiting VPS is something to look into.

• vps does not need to be from day one for sure.
    a. a kingdom can only begin to produce vps once a certin requirement is met.
    b.vps carries with you no matter where you go?