Rally Point - searching for a specific inbound/outbound

• Hey guys,

So... I would bet my house that someone already raised this issue. Why isn't this on top instead of bottom? It's a HUGE pain for people that use farm lists to be able to find any specific inbound/outbound like this. I would give a lot of better ideas, like filtering by raid/attack, but I guess just putting it on top would make everyone's life liveable, at least.

For anyone not using it a lot or not understanding, this is a huge issue for me and certainly for others because it is always changing places (because of farm/no farm, merchs, they have a different size so it makes that move), so it can take a LONG time to reach a page in the middle. More than that, it's too easy to misclick on "Send Troops" and have to search from the beginning.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• You can filter the raids and attacks on the top left of the movements.

It has already been asked to make it even size regardless of the size of each movement, cause indeed it's pretty annoying.

Tho you have on the top the choice to select : raids, attacks, scouts, merchants.
    You can also choose outbound and inbound.

• You can filter the raids and attacks on the top left of the movements.

It has already been asked to make it even size regardless of the size of each movement, cause indeed it's pretty annoying.

Tho you have on the top the choice to select : raids, attacks, scouts, merchants.
    You can also choose outbound and inbound.

this is correct, i will anyway send the idea of the even size, as it would also be pretty handy :)

• Unless I'm using it wrong, filtering does close to nothing if you manually raid as well. Not only that, say I have 999+ inbound returning from farmlists and 1 inbound returning from an attack with my hero. Looking for the one inbound is a pain.

I'm fairly new here, so I may be using everything wrong. If so, please advise.