robber camps

• When will robber camps and hideouts appear?:)

deffer

Robber Hideouts will randomly appear within your kingdom every couple of days.
    they only visible to you and not to other with in the kingdom.

Red John
    Customer Service Representative & Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms AE

• Robber Hideouts will randomly appear within your kingdom every couple of days.
    they only visible to you and not to other with in the kingdom.

Will they appear this early on server or I must wait for some time?
    and how big are armies in robber hideouts?:)

• If you are a governor and you are in a kingdom, you should have already started seeing robber hideouts. At this stage, mine tend to have 3-5 troops in them. You will only get robber hideouts if you are a governor and you are part of a kingdom.

• Robber Hideouts.....Every player on the server will be able to see hideouts that are only for them, no one else will be able to see them. For the most part you should receive at least 2 robber hideouts every 24 hours but I have seen 3-4 pop up from time to time. Attack or raid them to kill the troops, take the treasures and carry off the resources.

Robber Camps....Camps appear within kingdoms and everyone in the kingdom will be able to see the camps. There are waves in each camp that must be cleared by members of the kingdom. Once you attack and clear a wave, you will not be able to attack that camp again and another member will have to attack it. If all the waves are not cleared then the robbers can and will attack you when the countdown timer reaches zero.

• Just got a robber camp, they are really strong. I managed to defeat 1 wave but I cant attack the other. The problem is out of 4 members in my kingdom I am the only one active...

• Kinda have the same problem, I cleared the first wave, but now I can't attack it anymore, and there's no other active players in my kingdom that will, so how do I get rid of it?
    Will I be able to attack and clear wave 2 after the robber camp attacked? or is this camp gonna be around and annoying me till I get 4 other active members in my kingdom?

• Got our first robber camp. It only took 3 waves which was good because we only have 3 active players in out Kingdom. Each camp shows you on the info page how many waves you need to take it out. The robbers were VERY weak. I've been taking out robber hideouts with 50 troops in them. These camps only had 4-5 troops in them, but the resources and treasures were terrible - only 220 resources and 1 treasure compared with 3200 res and 2-3 treasures in a hideout :(

• Got our first robber camp. It only took 3 waves which was good because we only have 3 active players in out Kingdom. Each camp shows you on the info page how many waves you need to take it out. The robbers were VERY weak. I've been taking out robber hideouts with 50 troops in them. These camps only had 4-5 troops in them, but the resources and treasures were terrible - only 220 resources and 1 treasure compared with 3200 res and 2-3 treasures in a hideout :(

Robber camps have way less troops than hideouts, and each next wave has less troops, less res and less stolen goods. They will get bigger in time. The hideouts wil also keep growing in troops, res and stolen goods.

We got our first robber camps today. Not much fun for me, I finished the job of someone who raided instead of attacked, and when I sent my troops to the other camp, someone decided they could get there earlier. :(