Chicken boots evade counter attacks?!?

• OK, I hope I am wrong, but did they realy make an item to evade a perfectly timed (the same second) sounter attacks?
    If so, I am sorry for this game, but the took out one of the most beautiful and technical elements of the game for a few bucks...

P.S. There was also a player hitting in the next second, so it's not a misscalculation.

• I always kind of liked protecting my first few troops by sending them to far away farms during the night, timing it so they would return when I woke up. :)

Then again, the chicken boots are a nice item for new players who are still figuring things out. .

• True, but then newer players won't attack or get countered much and when they do I think it's actually a good idea for them to learn that they might encounter resistance.

Good point. Now teutonic players have gone from "powerfull" to "JEDI" in the most early stage... :D

Stuid move IMHO.

• Good point. Now teutonic players have gone from "powerfull" to "JEDI" in the most early stage... :D

Stuid move IMHO.

Actually, i disagree. After 7 days (BP ends for govs) that 250 troops isn't that much anymore. And before that, you can have your avenge by stealing the kings treasures as he doesn't have any govs protecting him either. There will always be consequences to the attacker, you just need to figure out what.

I love it when people keep their chicken boots on, i can just march in and grab their treasures and enjoy the victory points made for my alliance :)

• The evasion happens and the hero & troops return at 90 seconds after. So, yes, a second attack 1 second after would find them 'not at home'.

best regards,

Bridgette

• there are a lot of troops on inactive players ,, bute there should me a way to kill them.. or even is the chicken boots should expire and they whould cost more.. i dont know but sucks not to be able to kill the troops

• Hey there @axiote#EN,
    I understand why you're unhappy with this behavior, but please note that the boots of the chicken can only protect a limited number of troops, often too low to actually do any harm to you, should the player decide to come back to the game. Additionally, the boots also make raiding inactive players who have them equipped easier as you don't have to fight their heroes and clear each one beforehand.

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

The post was edited 1 time, last by Georgi ().

• but if there are a decent amount of scouts within the protected troops (especially with t2 or t3 boots), its annoying as hell to have no real way to get rid of them.
    yeah i know, you could trigger the evade mechanismn and scout right afterwards, but thats quite uncomfortable ^^

• but if there are a decent amount of scouts within the protected troops (especially with t2 or t3 boots), its annoying as hell to have no real way to get rid of them.
    yeah i know, you could trigger the evade mechanismn and scout right afterwards, but thats quite uncomfortable ^^

That wouldn't work anyway. Don't scout chicken players - it's unnecessary.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Georgi ().