inactive players

• Just wondering what happens to inactive players in Kingdoms?

I understand that after 3 days, the game starts making decisions about joining Kingdoms that have the most influence over them.

What happens after this? After more days do they become Natar towns, or get removed, like in T4, or does something else happen?

Thanks,

• No, the way it works is that kings who are inactive for three days are auto-abdicated by the system and become governors. After a time - I believe it is 2 weeks, but someone please correct me if I am wrong - if the former king does not log in, the account is deleted from the server. Inactive governors are to be deleted by the system in the same way. Once a player has been inactive for a certain time (Someone fill in the gaps) the village(s) turn a grey color a bit lighter than the grey of Natars, and remain grey until the player logs in reactivating the account or the time expires and the account is deleted by the system.

Where the system moves a governor to another kingdom is when a different king gains enough influence and sends him or her an invitation to their kingdom but the player goes inactive before accepting or rejecting the invitation. In that case, the invitation will be auto-accepted and the governor moved into the kingdom the invitation was received from after three days inactivity.

No players villages will turn Natar. All Natars are 15c croppers with level 10 walls and fields, and it seems it has changed to level 15 (from 10) rally point and level 20 residence (no residence before the FIS)Such Natars will have 199 population and will come with all fields at level 10, Main building at level 10 and Rally point at level 15. They are worth chiefing, especially if oases are good nearby.

• - - - Updated - - -

No players villages will turn Natar. All Natars are 15c croppers with level 10 walls and fields, and it seems it has changed to level 15 (from 10) rally point and level 20 residence (no residence before the FIS)Such Natars will have 199 population and will come with all fields at level 10, Main building at level 10 and Rally point at level 15. They are worth chiefing, especially if oases are good nearby.

Oh, has that changed then? Because in the closed beta, inactive players did become natar.

• - - - Updated - - -

Oh, has that changed then? Because in the closed beta, inactive players did become natar.

No, sorry. Natars have been just as they are since the alpha started. No deleted capitals turned natar. Perhaps you are thinking of inactive villages turning grey?