Farming alliance members

• Seriously, this has to be adressed once more. Governors can't decide to leave an alliance or kingdom, even if they are surrounded by inactive members of those kingdoms/allies. And they are limited in farming their so-called friends, while surrounding allies farm tons of resources from those same inactive players. I happen to be in an ally with a ridiculous amount of inactives, not my choice, not my fault, and then I am 'punished' even more because I can't even raid all those nearby farms properly.

Governors have too little influence over their own possibilities.

• Inactives should certainly be farmed, team mate or not. Someone is going to farm them, meaning the king will not get tributes from them either, so best to keep as much of the resources as possible with the team. When I say inactives here, I mean villages gone grey for three days of inactivity. No one should object to you raiding a grey village.

As to a governor having no choice, I am afraid you are somewhat mistaken. While it is true that no one has a choice in their spawn village, you can settle your second village anyplace on the map with whichever king you wish as team mate and join a new kingdom. A king can expand until he or she has enough influence to invite you.

• Inactives should certainly be farmed, team mate or not. Someone is going to farm them, meaning the king will not get tributes from them either, so best to keep as much of the resources as possible with the team. When I say inactives here, I mean villages gone grey for three days of inactivity. No one should object to you raiding a grey village.

As to a governor having no choice, I am afraid you are somewhat mistaken. While it is true that no one has a choice in their spawn village, you can settle your second village anyplace on the map with whichever king you wish as team mate and join a new kingdom. A king can expand until he or she has enough influence to invite you.

Wrong,you cannot raid inactives in your own alliance.

"Information There is a limit on how many resources you can raid from an alliance member."

• Well, the only advice I can give is to become a king, get out of teh ally and farm them until an active king will reach your borders a you could be his governor :)

• Well, the only advice I can give is to become a king, get out of teh ally and farm them until an active king will reach your borders a you could be his governor :)

It's not as easy as you told us, cause with that way the acc will loose more ressis than a new king without gov's could get!

Ok you can now farm the former ally member, but ....you will loose the best incoming of the game: the robber hideout's + robber camp's!

LG
    Herbert