Dead Hero remaining time

• Hi,

My Hero died a while ago, and the time to ressurect got me really confused. At first I thought it were hours, but then I found that it will be dead for a few days

It now shows 02:26:05 which is 2 days, 26 hours and 5 minutes...

Shouldn't it be 3 days, 2 hours and 5 minutes ???

• This time isnt updated automatically, only reloading the entire game, so, it probably was a hour and a half.

2 days + 26 Hours = 3 days and 2 hours....

- - - Updated - - -

My hero died more than 13 hours ago... so i'm pretty conviced that that counter is not 2 hours....

• If it is 3 days, that sucks, and I would call that a bug, depending on what level your hero is. In T4, it was an hour per level I think, up to 24 I think

• That is 2 hours, 26 minutes and 5 seconds. That timer, wherever you see it is always HR:min:sec. Once your hero is dead, you have to click revive, pay the resources reviving costs and then the timer starts counting down. I can't imagine where you got the idea it should take 3 days to revive the hero>

But you do have to click on revive and pay the resources required. If you want, send me your ign by PM and I will contact you in game. You can add me temporarily as sitter and I will have a look to see if we can figure out what the problem is.

• As i said, still 02:02:21 remaining... This is not 2 hours...

Currently, my revive button is disabled. Ill try to get enough resources to see if it becomes available...

• As Daniel said, you have to pay resources to revive your hero.

But I know what confused you: The time to revive, once you pressed the button, becomes shorter and cheaper, the longer you wait.