Rally point sort/filter

• I pretty much think everything about the rally point is over complicated and ineffective.
    Using the scrolling instead of pages prevented me from being able to cancel a couple attacks I messed up on because it took forever to load and figure out where the attacks were mixed in with my all my raids.
    It should be broken into pages just like before..... much simpler and more effective.... You know roughly what page it's on based on time and can quickly navigate that way.
    You should be able to sort between real attacks and raids..... 99.999999% of the time I'm wanting to cancel something is when cata's are involved and they are usually attacks. Or maybe have another tab for recent troop sends.... with cancel option.
    I want a link to my farm list without having to open up the village center and then rally point..... I spend so much time there.... it's just pointlessly annoying.

That's all my frustration vented for now.

Rand

• Using the scrolling instead of pages prevented me from being able to cancel a couple attacks I messed up on because it took forever to load and figure out where the attacks were mixed in with my all my raids.
    It should be broken into pages just like before.

I can't tell you how much ^this made me laugh.
    The old (T3x) rally point used to be all in one big lump and when they changed it, we all complained because it made a jolly mess of things to have to go through pages of incoming/outgoing to find what you were looking for. I don't think TGames can win on this one.

You should be able to sort between real attacks and raids

^ this I agree with.
    For both the incoming and outgoing tabs.