Everything grey

• Yea, I tried to disable it but it doesnt work, I use adblocker beacuse I have ad-ware and my anti virus cant even find it.. Maybe that could be the reason? And sorry for late reply, but until I get it fixed I will probably play on my phone

• I recommend Malwarebytes for removing adware.

Before you click finish, it asks if you want to enable the premium version for a month for free. Personally, I have never used the free trial, and just install the free basic version.

And back on topic, you could try a different browser, or the private mode of your browser of choice, and see if any of them behave differently.

• I did try to use a diffrent brwoser and the private mode on google chrome but it doesnt work other browsers dont even manage to open to the lobby. I will go download Malwarebytes now and see if it works, thanks anyway for the adware remover :D

• While the phone app isn't out, you can go to the website and it has a more mobile friendly (very limited) version that opens there. Speaking of which, you can open the mobile friendly version on your desktop as well.

There should be a # sign in the url for the game. Put 'mobile/' in front of that # sign, and it should load of the (very limited) mobile version.

• I got it fixed, beacuse of some recent changes on Google Chrome playing games on there doesnt work anymore beacuse they dont support something anymore. Soo i switched to mozila had to update it removed adware and it worked, Thanks everyone!

• I got it fixed, beacuse of some recent changes on Google Chrome playing games on there doesnt work anymore beacuse they dont support something anymore. Soo i switched to mozila had to update it removed adware and it worked, Thanks everyone!

That is odd. I use Chrome exclusively and without issue. Try this. Go to Chrome settings, scroll down and click on advanced settings, scroll down to reset settings and click on that. Restart Chrome and try again.

If you have run Malwarebytes, it should have found and removed any adware. I