How long till the grey villages gone?

• It's those small grey villages which spread through out the whole map, about 9~50 populations.
    My cropper was surrounded by its and now I have to wait a few weeks until I can settle new village next to my cropper. :(

• catapilts wont help here?

"Your capital cannot be conquered by a Chieftain/Chief/Senator. However, it could be destroyed (population reduced to 0) if the player has more than one village, however this does not give the player who has reduced it to zero the ability to then settle on it. The village will remain with zero population until the player is no longer on the server. "

As the first village is automatically the capital. No, I don't think so. Basically, the game ensures that people won't be kicked out of the server until they quit themselves or are inactive for so long. IMO, it's reasonable.

• As the first village is automatically the capital. No, I don't think so. Basically, the game ensures that people won't be kicked out of the server until they quit themselves or are inactive for so long. IMO, it's reasonable.

Your last village doesn't automatically become a capital, though. It is still impossible to remove or conquer that village, however, the game never allows a player to have 0 normal villages. With a normal village I mean a non-artifact/WW village, it is not possible to have an artifact/WW village as your last village, the game will not allow you to lose your last normal village. Artifacts don't exist in TK anymore, but WWs do.

Multihunter FI
    Forum Admin FI

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sove ().