Quest and mission Ideas for Kingdoms.

• 1. There should be robber events that do not have camps but start as an attack against a village. You must defend it an loot/stolen goods are awarded based on who killed the most robbers. Or who sent the most defensive troops.
    2. Kings and Dukes should get "Banner men" quests. Other players may join you on far more dangerous but rewarding quests.
    3. Using the treasure amount on a duke or king, allow him to borrow troops from other players as if they were his own. maybe 1-1 for kings and 1-2 for dukes.
    4. Use Natars more. You already have them in the game,

• "3. Using the treasure amount on a duke or king, allow him to borrow troops from other players as if they were his own. maybe 1-1 for kings and 1-2 for dukes."

Can you esplain this? it sounds like you are requesting the capability of kings and govs to commendere troop just because they sold them some treasures? If this is accurate, my answer is a reounding NO. It takes too many options away from the defensive player and could cause resentment if the king/gov up and takes away troops that you prommised to another or have an incoming attack of your own.

If this is not what you are say...nevermind :-0

• So? Kings should earn respect of their governors somehow so the troops will be send voluntarily. Why on the earth people will continue playing if they can't even manage their own troops?

• So? Kings should earn respect of their governors somehow so the troops will be send voluntarily. Why on the earth people will continue playing if they can't even manage their own troops?

Respect and trust are essential aspects of any team activity, whether in a game or in real life. Neither can be demanded, but must indeed be earned. The best way I know to earn respect is to give it, because just as is trust, respect is something which can only exist when it is mutual.

However on subject, whether given freely or conscripted, allowing troops from one player to be used by another would go against the object(s) of the game. Even defensive troops have to return home before they can be sent elsewhere, and that is as it should be.

It has been suggested that kingdoms be allowed a stronghold village - a team village which all members of the kingdom take part in building and defending and in which treasures could be stored. This would have to have something like a "great treasury" in it. Perhaps in such a village, a certain number of defensive troops could be permanently contributed to its defense from kingdom members' villages. That is the only possible way I can see reassigning troops could work.

• Even defensive troops have to return home before they can be sent elsewhere, and that is as it should be.

Why is that as it should be?

I think it is better for a number of reasons, but I can think of a number of reasons that you should be able to deploy your troops from wherever they are.

• Why is that as it should be?

I think it is better for a number of reasons, but I can think of a number of reasons that you should be able to deploy your troops from wherever they are.

I've seen that discussed for years. Here are a couple scenarios adapted to this version where it could very easily be abused.

1. Defense troops are trained and stationed near several villages/hammers/cities/treasuries so they can be quickly dispatched from there in the event of an incoming attack instead of having to travel from their home city. Villages/cities built specifically for such distant rally points in which team mates park defense troops spring up all over the map. Troops are fed in the village they are stationed in, not from their home village, so crop is freed up to feed additional troops in the home village. No need for a barracks, stable, smithy or academy in such rally point cities, as no troops are trained there but only stored.

2. In end game, villages surrounding the WW are set up to function as rally points for a team's troops. Instead of settling villages to train and upgrade troops for the WW, the troops are all trained and upgraded in the same few villages. Troops stored in the rally point villages are quickly moved into and back out of WW villages as incoming attacks require and there is much less need to feed defense in the WWV.

Off the top of my head, I can think of other scenarios - such as using only some of your own villages to train and upgrade troops but having them evenly distributed among all your villages because you can send them from wherever they are.

1. There should be robber events that do not have camps but start as an attack against a village. You must defend it an loot/stolen goods are awarded based on who killed the most robbers. Or who sent the most defensive troops.

Meh. Idc either way.

2. Kings and Dukes should get "Banner men" quests. Other players may join you on far more dangerous but rewarding quests.

Great idea. Group quests are always good. The details are up to the developers to decide. But anything to promote and reward teamwork can always be a very good thing.

3. Using the treasure amount on a duke or king, allow him to borrow troops from other players as if they were his own. maybe 1-1 for kings and 1-2 for dukes.

This will be abused. Better to not implement rather than implement and then struggle to balance it.

4. Use Natars more. You already have them in the game,

Definitely a good thing. Why not give a nearly-impossible quest of conquering a natars village? Quest reward for this quest can be outrageous too.

• I am not saying that I disagree with you, but why is this way the better way? It is just the way that Travian has been for 10 years.

• I am not saying that I disagree with you, but why is this way the better way? It is just the way that Travian has been for 10 years.

I don't know that I can explain my reasoning any better than I did. I feel certain no one I have played closely with would want to play he game at all if it were so easy to store and move troops. Just think, I could make several times a villages maximum number of troops and store them elsewhere for feeding.

• Which is why I would tend to agree with you, but it could be something that is changed, and then that would make some new strategies. A lot of how this game works is as a simulation of ancient Europe (well, 3 empires from it anyway), and allowing troops to be stationed in different villages would be in line with that era. As long as Kingdoms is considered a different game, maybe this is something that they could change. You might need to do things different, like you move troops that are stationed elsewhere but you have to send a messenger from your capital first, maybe a scout, maybe it just takes the distance from you capital to the village where the troops are stationed into account. Maybe they move slower from a different village.