3 kings per alliance?

• Hello everyone. I was wondering if it's possible to have more than 3 kingdoms in one alliance? I couldn't invite a fourth king that wanted to be part of the alliance.

• Hey Flapman,
    It isn't possible. From now on, there will be a limit of 3 kings per alliance on every new gameworld that starts. This includes com3 as well.

Best regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• u can stop being a king by going to embassy tab kingdom a small rectangle will appear and u need to click the small X

If u want to be in a particular kingdom u need to have a villa in this kingdom or to make one there or to be duke

• When will the wiki be updated? It states "In Travian: Kingdoms, an alliance consists of up to seven Kings."

Hey ktlevesque,
    noted, thank you. I'll forward this to our wiki team and it'll be fixed asap.

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• What was the rationale behind that decision? The 60 member from classic Travian was pretty robust and made the gameplay more interesting. We needed to have generals and administrators.

• The concept of Kings makes the 60/alliance obsolete. Give the kings another couple of weeks, and there will easily be more than 60/alliance in the top alliances.

For your second sentence, think if the dukes as the generals and administrators. And you don't need to be a king to lead an alliance or be in a leadership role.