where are the resources coming from?

• hi,

i zeroed (close < 20 resources each) all my resources including crop and I have no cranny at this village so where does this come from?

Loot ‎‎**253k‬‬/‎**2206k‬‬
    93453 81570 78139 187

how did this attack get resources when there were none to be had?

• Obviously, there was an uncollected tribute fund in that village, and the resources taken were taken from the tribute fund.

Question for the devs - does a duke's village (containing an active treasury) still have a tribute fund which raiders or attackers can steal? If so, this needs to be changed asap. There should either be no tribute fund in any village with an active treasury, or kings should be allowed to collect tribute from them. If the game currently generates a tribute fund in such villages, then they cannot be collected and situations like this one will become common.

• Hi, thanks for the replies.
    DH I respect you from what i have read on this forum and on your game profiles, but you are mistaken. I made sure my treasures were gone also. No treasures, no crannies, a handful of resources. This happened not once but twice. I had no treasury either if that makes any difference.

Marius, hi, I was a gov at the time. Gov not Duke/gov

• Hi, thanks for the replies.
    DH I respect you from what i have read on this forum and on your game profiles, but you are mistaken. I made sure my treasures were gone also. No treasures, no crannies, a handful of resources. This happened not once but twice. I had no treasury either if that makes any difference.

Marius, hi, I was a gov at the time. Gov not Duke/gov

Hi Rom

The tribute fund is there and not dependent on having a treasury in any governor's village. Governors cannot see what is in the tribute fund, only kings can see it and the tribute fund is the first source of bounty in a raid or attack. As a governor on TEST, I could spend all the resources in my storage a spit second before a raid, and if my king had not collected, or been unable to collect because it was not time yet, the raider would get all the resources in the tribute fund. Hidden treasuries are now able to save some of that tribute. I hope I am understanding the situation correctly, but if I am that is the source of the resources which were taken.

http://prntscr.com/7q4ndv Shows the tributes from a few villages (Wthout the player's names) as they fill to collectable levels.

• Hi Rom

The tribute fund is there and not dependent on having a treasury in any governor's village. Governors cannot see what is in the tribute fund, only kings can see it and the tribute fund is the first source of bounty in a raid or attack. As a governor on TEST, I could spend all the resources in my storage a spit second before a raid, and if my king had not collected, or been unable to collect because it was not time yet, the raider would get all the resources in the tribute fund. Hidden treasuries are now able to save some of that tribute. I hope I am understanding the situation correctly, but if I am that is the source of the resources which were taken.

http://prntscr.com/7q4ndv Shows the tributes from a few villages (Wthout the player's names) as they fill to collectable levels.

Whaaat? Another blind spot for the Govs??? RockumSockumRobot!!!

Nope, that would explain everything. Thanks again DH...I am beginning to hate being a gov just because of all the blindness, they should change the name Govenor to Mushroom Cyborg - it would be more apt.

So if a king cannot collect before an attack because the treasury isn't big enough, is there no place for the treausures to go besides the attacker? if there is a Duke around, could he attack for the treasures? Could a regular gov attack for the treasures?

• Whaaat? Another blind spot for the Govs??? RockumSockumRobot!!!

Nope, that would explain everything. Thanks again DH...I am beginning to hate being a gov just because of all the blindness, they should change the name Govenor to Mushroom Cyborg - it would be more apt.

So if a king cannot collect before an attack because the treasury isn't big enough, is there no place for the treausures to go besides the attacker? if there is a Duke around, could he attack for the treasures? Could a regular gov attack for the treasures?

Governor: Giver of various easily renewable number of resources (?) (aka a farm but not a farm.. Perfect name!)

Even is your treasury can't fit any more treasures, letting them disappeear is better than having one of your opponents take them. Any king should always empty the tribute fund before an enemy attack lands.
    If a Duke attacks, I'm pretty sure the treasures will go into his treasury. If another Gov attacks, the treasures will be moved to his tribute fund, which can in turn be collected by your king.