Tag's in messages

• I understand that ingame chat uses BBcode which helps with linking certain reports, players and probably other things.
    So far I managed to link player name, bold and italic works as well. But whats with other tags and where can I find list of working tags in travian kingdom ?

Linking player name and hes village is kind of most important thing to know and I was hoping you guy's (developer's or other resourceful players) would share the knowledge.

• Yes that's it except those tags I mentioned don't work.
    [village:villagename] and [cell] is not working, instead it only formats the text as bold. Same goes for [alliance] tags.

Or em I missing something ? If so then please let me know.

• I've noticed that as well.
    It could be a bug, but I think they've intentionally done that, as alliances and villages often get destroyed/deleten or have their name changed and when any of that happens, the generated link will become void or something...

I'm not sure actually..

• Hello,
    just tested all the codes and they work fine. Please note that you have to use the village/cell/alliance ID, not their names,probably that's why it didn't work for you.

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hello,
    just tested all the codes and they work fine. Please note that you have to use the village/cell/alliance ID, not their names,probably that's why it didn't work for you.

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Yep, works with the ID-numbers. Thank you!
    And couldn't this be told earlier? >_>

• Hi again,

Yep, works with the ID-numbers. Thank you!

You're welcome. :)

And couldn't this be told earlier? >_>

It is clearly written in the announcement that the code should contain ID, not a name. Where did you get that false information from?

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager

• I understand that ingame chat uses BBcode which helps with linking certain reports, players and probably other things.

Oh my you would have loved the old T3.6 and the early T4 (apart from the Grey Area), the chat had it all, names, places, icons, you name it, it was there, MM's were a thing of beauty, you could even send pictures of the troops you needed where and when, and it was all click-able, who knew? But good news we have smoke in chimneys on this version so progress is being made :)

• Hello,

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Indeed it's all working with these ID numbers but there is one thing I can't do and that it to link my own alliance as when i check alliance i get the internal page with no allianceID :)

• Indeed it's all working with these ID numbers but there is one thing I can't do and that it to link my own alliance as when i check alliance i get the internal page with no allianceID :)

Hi again,
    that is a problem, yes. Currently it's impossible to find out what you ally ID is since you're redirected to /window:society/tab:Alliance/cp:1
    I've forwarded this to the responsible department, thank you for reporting!

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager

• Hi again,
    that is a problem, yes. Currently it's impossible to find out what you ally ID is since you're redirected to /window:society/tab:Alliance/cp:1
    I've forwarded this to the responsible department, thank you for reporting!

Kind regards,
    Georgi

I just clicked on an alliance link from a player's profile and the link in the address bar contains the alliance id. http://ks2-com.travian.com/#/p…dow:alliance/allianceId:2 is the link to Xtools profile page. Alliance id is 2, according to the link. Other alliance profiles carry the alliance id as well.

• I just clicked on an alliance link from a player's profile and the link in the address bar contains the alliance id. http://ks2-com.travian.com/#/p…dow:alliance/allianceId:2 is the link to Xtools profile page. Alliance id is 2, according to the link. Other alliance profiles carry the alliance id as well.

Hey Daniel,
    I'm sorry for the confusion, I was not clear enough, thanks for pointing that out. My post above is only valid when you're trying to check your own ally's ID, it works fine for all others :)

Best regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager