hero health

• As you level up the hero, his/her health should go to full health. I just scanned the change logs and have not uncovered anything where this has changed.

If your hero did not get full health then you should contact help/support to report that.

• Your welcome and hope you get that sorted. If it has changed, I have overlooked it twice already. ;) Anyway contact help center and they can investigate that and get it working for you if there is a problem.

• Thanks TK, How long does it normally take to hear from the helpdesk? my hero is useless at this point.

Hey Rom,
    usually we'll get back to you within few hours, however I don't see any tickets from you at the moment, did you send one?
    I assume you are speaking about the fis server? This is a change introduced with the last update: http://forum.kingdoms.travian.com/com/showthread.php?t=1403

• The hero doesn't get the full amount of HP on level ups anymore. In return the hero will make less damage in the first 20 adventures and the costs for the first revive of the hero have been reduced to 20%.

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Thanks to both of you. :-)
    darn, my hero can't do anything with only 10% health per day.

So theres, that. But yes, i sent a few tickets, one being trouble with the trouble ticket itself, it formated in a column off to the right instead of allowing a place to write.

I have a new question about influence. i don't understand it in this version in regards to oasis/treasures. is the info about the new stuff in the wiki?

• Thanks to both of you. :-)
    darn, my hero can't do anything with only 10% health per day.

So theres, that. But yes, i sent a few tickets, one being trouble with the trouble ticket itself, it formated in a column off to the right instead of allowing a place to write.

I have a new question about influence. i don't understand it in this version in regards to oasis/treasures. is the info about the new stuff in the wiki?

This is taken from a future post on my blog.

How does "influence" work ?
    Well I will try my best to explain this since there is some important information to know about.
    The area that a kingdom have is based on population and treasures.
    The kings villages and village size have a matter in this case and if the kingdom have a duke even his villages will matter in this.
    So for an example this is a good picture taken from the wiki.

As you se above the population of a village with a treasury in it is increasing the range.
    0-99
    100-249
    250-499
    500-999
    + 1000
    When you get a village with over 1000 population you will reach the maximum area with 4.1 squares in each direction.
    If you want to calculate this on your own use this formula
    (1+treasure bonus)*population/distance

-=Veteran in the Travian community=- If you need any help feel free to ask!