Robber's Bug

• I destroyed all robbers hideouts before they even started to attack me ... now i log in and suddenly robbers sent an attack from where ? there are no robbers hideouts since i destroyed all of them xD

The post was edited 2 times, last by Deadjoe ().

• You should not post an image that shows your troop count, remove or reupload a new one that aint showing your troops "Fast"

-=Veteran in the Travian community=- If you need any help feel free to ask!

• From your SS's it looks as though you are a king, is this correct?

As a king you should not be getting hideouts at all and it should be robber camps.

Can you verify by taking a SS next time they appear on your map or if still there now take one.

Robber Hideouts are usually just for governors and kings cannot even see them. Only governors can see their own robber hideouts and no one else can.

Robber Camps are seen by all members of a kingdom and depending on how many waves there are will determine how many different kingdom members need to attack it. So even if you attack a camp, you only kill one wave while someone else will have to kill what is left. If no one attacks it then they will attack you as you have experienced. I will also add that if robbers have catapults and attack you, they can knock stuff down if you do not defend.

• Yes, the SS shows the map identifies him as a king, so there should be no robber hideouts. Hideouts are governor & duke specific, meaning only one governor or duke can see them, attack them, or be attacked by them.

Only Robber camps can attack a king.

• I have to correct you all im a duke not a king and it not a camp and its a hideout you could both see that on a SS. Look to my accout rather than guess.

Anyone from gamemasters look at this mater. This is bug that shouldnt happen.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Deadjoe ().

• I have to correct you all im a duke not a king and it not a camp and its a hideout you could both see that on a SS. Look to my accout rather than guess.

Anyone from gamemasters look at this mater. This is bug that shouldnt happen.

Okay, I can understand how that can be. Which server is the account on? Have you submitted a ticket to help center?

It can indeed be a bug, as we have seen a number of bugs crop up concerning robbers. It can also be that the hideout is there but in a different part of the kingdom. The HC can help you determine what is going on on your specific account, and if there is a bug they will fix it.

Your screen shots did not tell us you were a duke. All we saw was your villages with what looked like king borders surrounded by clear borders. This gives the impression of a king since you did not specify in your first post what position you were playing. that left us to assume using a SS.

When you do have a problem it is best to give the best and most info you can in the first post so we do not spend time going back and forth.

• Its clear what i said, im being under attack by a destroyed robber - meaning i cant be king (i expresed myself clear). You made assumptions that i dont know how robbers work. Instead of looking into a matter you just guessed. Now attack landed i lost some troops to a bug. I even sent a ticket nobody responded. Im paying for a game so please take care of your customer if he got a problem. This is not how you treat a player that pays for a game.

Edit: I am expecting to get a refund for lost units. Since i both reported it to forums and Help center

The post was edited 3 times, last by Deadjoe ().

• I just noticed that that robber wasnt even gaul ... it was roman which i destroyed at 8am.... attack started approx at 1 pm and landed before 7 pm. Something is completly wrong... If this happens i might wake up one day and lose half of my army for the sake of bug.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Deadjoe ().

• Show us some useful screen shots:
    1st - the attack report showing you hit the Robber camp

2nd - the defense report showing the same robber camp hit you.

You don't need to show the actual reports with troops lost, etc. -- just make sure the date and the little loot-bag icon are showing.

• Something odd is going on there.
    Both are showing as Hideout II, but they're different races.

Either that's a bug, or you somehow had two different Hideout II's...which also seems like it would be a bug.

Did you recently change kingdoms?

• Nope im in same kingdom from begining

and i had 2 hideouts nothing unusual.. they spawn near capital and i provided earlier screens there were not and are not any hideouts in my vicinty nor kingdom nor aliance i checked whole map.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Deadjoe ().

• Nope im in same kingdom from begining

and i had 2 hideouts nothing unusual.. they spawn near capital and i provided earlier screens there were not and are not any hideouts in my vicinty nor kingdom nor aliance i checked whole map.

Your first attack on a robber hideout 2 was at 13:38:41 These were gaul robbers and you cleared them.

Your second attack was against hideout 1 which was a roman.

You were attacked by robbers from hideout 2 which was also a roman but with a different hideout number. In this case you attack hideout 1 but a hideout 2 attacked you.

So my next question would be do you have 2 different kingdom areas? If you do then it could have been a hideout that was in the second location and you just failed to see it. I think the countdown timer for hideouts is either 12 or 24 hours but will have to recheck on that. This robber attacked you 5 hours after you hit the gaul hideout.

So either this came from a hideout that you missed which by the way has happened even from alpha server
    Or this is again the phantom robbers in which case your troop loss will be corrected.

Sorry if you feel like I was trying to belittle you or something but this is a test server so when something is fishy, questions are asked so it can be determined if a problem exist or not. It does not mean your knowledge is at stake but questions help eliminate stuff it is not. Hope you can understand that.

• My 1st village is a bit seperated I do not have a repeat I DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER hideout on god.da.m map (my deff vilage is about 15 tiles from the rest there is no hideout nearby. I would have noticed that dont make me an idiot please. If i had it would ba named Hideout III not hideout II. Thats why its name distinguished by a number.

Please before you acuse me of being an complete blind noob check my account in person and tell me yourself. do you need a zoomed out map screen ? so you can believe me i do not have any other hideouts left.

Im kinda tired of explaining im going to provide you another screens.

Im sorry for my behaviour im already kinda mad. Instead of asking me i would appreciate if someone actualy looked into this matter. It seems that it was "phantom" robbers not visible on map

The post was edited 8 times, last by Deadjoe ().

• My 1st village is a bit seperated I do not have a repeat I DO NOT HAVE ANY OTHER hideout on god.da.m map (my deff vilage is about 15 tiles from the rest there is no hideout nearby. I would have noticed that dont make me an idiot please. If i had it would ba named Hideout III not hideout II. Thats why its name distinguished by a number.

Please before you acuse me of being an complete blind noob check my account in person and tell me yourself. do you need a zoomed out map screen ? so you can believe me i do not have any other hideouts left.

Im kinda tired of explaining im going to provide you another screens.

No one says that you are an idiot. We just need the right information to Solve this

-=Veteran in the Travian community=- If you need any help feel free to ask!