Robber's Bug

• No one says that you are an idiot. We just need the right information to Solve this

Im sorry for my alergic reaction i know you are trying to help me but cmon im an educated person before i make a post i verify every information.

• @Deadjoe: Some hours ago, I gave you the best way to resolve your issue. I said submit a ticket through Help Center. It is there where you will find someone who is able to go into your account and resolve the issue. Georgi could do it, but would also advise you to submit a ticket. Talking about issues in the forum is good, and we all appreciate you bringing the information here, when that information is complete. However, Help Center is where you can get the issue resolved. So again, I will tell you, submit a ticket with all the relevant information to the Help Center.

In all likelihood, had you done so when I first suggested it, there would have been some response by now, and if not by now then soon.

• Im sorry for my reaction, good i will answer and provide every bit of information. I thought you can acess my account and verify it.

- - - Updated - - -

@Deadjoe: Some hours ago, I gave you the best way to resolve your issue. I said submit a ticket through Help Center. It is there where you will find someone who is able to go into your account and resolve the issue. Georgi could do it, but would also advise you to submit a ticket. Talking about issues in the forum is good, and we all appreciate you bringing the information here, when that information is complete. However, Help Center is where you can get the issue resolved. So again, I will tell you, submit a ticket with all the relevant information to the Help Center.

In all likelihood, had you done so when I first suggested it, there would have been some response by now, and if not by now then soon.

Daniel i have done that already twice ... i gave em screens even link on this forum thread. Without any response.

• I was not looking for an apology as I know it can be frustrating when stuff happens and we have no control over it. You have turned in tickets and I have forwarded this thread to those who need to see it so let's give them time to take a look at what you got and make final determination. It will get worked out. :)

• Daniel i have done that already twice ... i gave em screens even link on this forum thread. Without any response.

Ok, it takes some time for them to figure these things out.
    If they determine it was a bug, you'll almost certainly get your troops back.

But they may be taking a little extra time to determine what happened before doing a replacement. And being that it is now ~midnight in Germany, I'd guess the absolute earliest you can expect a response is in about 8 hours. I'd imagine replacement troops require a higher level of support than you can find overnight.

Also, you need to realize most of us are just fellow players trying to help you with possible solutions. As such, none of us can look into your account. Even Templar Knight, who is the SMod here, doesn't have in-game rights. (Or doesn't seem to, based on the things I can remember him posting in various threads.)

We ask for information to help clarify the situation. You would be far from the first non-idiot person to overlook something simple. I've done it before, and I'm sure you have as well - just as every person reading this has also done it.

I've been playing TK now for close to a year, and while there are certainly some weird bugs around the robbers, this is one I haven't seen. So we'd like more information to help you, the devs, and ourselves.

• Hello Deadjoe,
    I saw your ticket and will forward the case to our tech support for further investigation. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hello everyone.

WM is correct. Forum mods and fellow players (unless set as sitter) cannot access another player's account. Everyone was trying their best to help as much as was possible, and you were given good advice. Sometimes it takes a while for tickets to be investigated by those who can access your account and look at the game logs to determine what may have happened. In general, they do try to get back to you within 24 hours, but that is not always possible, so please be patient.

Remember that the game is still in beta, and that there are now several servers running - all of which have players submitting tickets and waiting for responses.

All in all, I am impressed with the forum contributors. I read every post and respond only when TK has not done so or when I feel there is something to add. So far, I have only once had to be "the bad guy". Good job, folks!

• Now that bugged hideout appeared on map, with half troops. It seems that in moment i destroyed robbers hideout - there has been some kind of glitch and phantom robbers that should appear next sent an attack.

And yesterdays SS

If you check it carefuly you will see its half of their troops and yday there were no visible robbers on dam map.

Edit: Yet im waiting for resolve more than 24 hours.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Deadjoe ().

• Bump few days passed no response from Help center nor here.... What is going on ?

Hi again,
    at the moment I can tell you only what's written in my last reply to you: your ticket has been forwarded to the appropriate department and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience and that it takes a little longer than usual sometimes, but everyone on the chain is doing their best in order to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding!

Edit: I just got your ticket back and replied to it :) The troops that you lost have been restored.

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International