I abdicated as king to be a governor

• As the title said, I abdicated as a king to be a governor of another king "A". I already demolished my treasury and it has been 24 hours.

Say "B" was my governor before abdication, he has already became a part of A's kingdom. Weird thing is, I am still not. It's like A's influence border stops right before it reaches my block. The distance between me and A is 4x1 blocks, while the distance between A and B is also 4x1 blocks.

Does anyone know what's wrong? Or did I miss something?

• Hey qyle95,
    please PM me your gameworld & avatar name and I will find out what happened there :)

Best regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• As the title said, I abdicated as a king to be a governor of another king "A". I already demolished my treasury and it has been 24 hours.

Say "B" was my governor before abdication, he has already became a part of A's kingdom. Weird thing is, I am still not. It's like A's influence border stops right before it reaches my block. The distance between me and A is 4x1 blocks, while the distance between A and B is also 4x1 blocks.

Does anyone know what's wrong? Or did I miss something?

I've noticed similar things in the past on NL1 and although it makes for some nasty situations and I'm pretty sure is a bug that needs to be fixed, the best thing you can do right now is the following:

• Crown yourself King again
    • Do NOT activate your treasury
    • Ask King "A" to invite you into his alliance
    • Abdicate

Once a King abdicates, he should become part of the nearest kingdom, should he not have been in an alliance with any other kingdom(s). If the King is in an alliance with at least 1 other kingdom, he'll become part of the nearest allied kingdom at the time of abdication. I'm pretty sure that isn't bugged and works 100% of the time.

• If a king abdicates in the embassy, after the abdication takes effect, any governors who were part of the former kingdom are automatically assigned to the nearest king belonging to the same alliance. (btw, it is not necessary to demolish the treasury. Any active treasuries will convert to inactive once the abdication is complete.) This is likely why your former governor is shown as a governor of the other king - though from your description not inside the other king's border.

You should have been assigned to the closest same alliance king as well. However, if 4 squares away from the border of the other kingdom, in order to get you inside that border, the other king will have to either settle a village and activate a treasury close enough to you or invite you as duke - in which case you need an active treasury to increase his or her influence around your village. Or, you can settle a village within the other king's border - but this would leave the village you mentioned outside that influence and not paying tribute to the king.

• So are you mentioning 4 squares away from the BORDER of the other kingdom? Because that king is only 4x1 blocks away from me, and his border stops right before it includes me.

It's just weird because on another server I've done this and it was fine (the king's influence grows until it covers me).

Yeah I'm going to settle in his border, but then he can't collect any tributes from me.