Decided to air my suggestions here on the forums, maybe have some feedback or possibly receive explanations why my suggestions suck.
1. "Main Building" in queue. If you queue up the Main Building, followed by any other construction order, the percentile reduction doesn't take effect of what is queued afterwards.
ex; Queue Main Building first, then Queue up any other construction order. Once the Main Building has been upgraded, the time reduction doesn't take place for your second queue order.
So I'd assume the game only registers the percentile reduction according to the Main Building level once you queued it. Why is that? I'm better off only queueing my Main Building upgrades alone and coming back online just to queue another order.
2. Hero regeneration on COM4, one of the biggest gameplay changes I honestly noticed from regulars Travian to Kingdom Travian was the hero regeneration upon leveling. It made the game significantly funner, and using your hero was way more practical. Now he's just a random unit that I don't want to take on adventures because he can take damage of up to 50% of hp and the loot is just not worth it.
I believe the update changed the feature of heroes regenerating? I find it quiet unfair, I do understand the game is still in "beta" stages, but changing that feature on a server like COM4 where players got ahead of others and use the feature to fullest have gotten a greater adventure on newer players. Implementing such feature should've just taken place on new servers opening up.
3. One click upgrade. Interesting I assume? But why? It was only two clicks before, now it has become one. It's not a question of practicality... This feature shouldn't exist or else we should be able to toggle this in the settings menu. Also, I'd assume many people would do the mistake of accidentally queueing something up just by clicking on the circle.
Another suggestion for this feature, would be instead of reverting to two click, where as you open a window and can select your upgrade, make it something simple like this; http://i.imgur.com/fV9YAkM.png Like a hover display, where you click and there would be a circle display with the options of upgrading, using master builder...and even a feature to cancel the order if it's queued up.
4. Quest book: Other than it being available on the wiki (which I understand will be coming out soon and staff are working on it), in-game we should be able to see all quests available in the book. It is a book after all. Here's my reply to the other thread recommending the same suggestion.
"I've noticed some quests are weird with how they pop up, I've had two Crannys to level 10, and I just got the quest for "Get a cranny to level 5" which I laughed at, but made me think, why aren't all quests available from the start? After all, that's the purpose of a quest book. Staff can develop it further by organizing it with different categories. Example; difficulty, starting, building, attacking, misc...etc whatever you guys find easier for the user, but just have all quests available for people to see their progress. You wouldn't have to include the progressive quests like "Train 50 troops" "Train 100 troops" (or whatever the numbers are), just have them overlap the previous quest like do now in order to avoid clusters."
If the game is really driven around quests, then I would like to see development of this feature and its accessibility in game a higher priority.
1. Anything following the Main Building in queue does not take effect of the percentile time reduction.
2. Bring back the Hero health regen upon leveling. It added content to the game, and it is one of the biggest reasons I chose to play Travian Kingdoms over old Travian.
3. Me no like one click build.
4. Quest book, should be a book.