One or two things (:

• Hello,

Decided to air my suggestions here on the forums, maybe have some feedback or possibly receive explanations why my suggestions suck.

1. "Main Building" in queue. If you queue up the Main Building, followed by any other construction order, the percentile reduction doesn't take effect of what is queued afterwards.
    ex; Queue Main Building first, then Queue up any other construction order. Once the Main Building has been upgraded, the time reduction doesn't take place for your second queue order.

So I'd assume the game only registers the percentile reduction according to the Main Building level once you queued it. Why is that? I'm better off only queueing my Main Building upgrades alone and coming back online just to queue another order.

2. Hero regeneration on COM4, one of the biggest gameplay changes I honestly noticed from regulars Travian to Kingdom Travian was the hero regeneration upon leveling. It made the game significantly funner, and using your hero was way more practical. Now he's just a random unit that I don't want to take on adventures because he can take damage of up to 50% of hp and the loot is just not worth it.

I believe the update changed the feature of heroes regenerating? I find it quiet unfair, I do understand the game is still in "beta" stages, but changing that feature on a server like COM4 where players got ahead of others and use the feature to fullest have gotten a greater adventure on newer players. Implementing such feature should've just taken place on new servers opening up.

3. One click upgrade. Interesting I assume? But why? It was only two clicks before, now it has become one. It's not a question of practicality... This feature shouldn't exist or else we should be able to toggle this in the settings menu. Also, I'd assume many people would do the mistake of accidentally queueing something up just by clicking on the circle.

Another suggestion for this feature, would be instead of reverting to two click, where as you open a window and can select your upgrade, make it something simple like this; http://i.imgur.com/fV9YAkM.png Like a hover display, where you click and there would be a circle display with the options of upgrading, using master builder...and even a feature to cancel the order if it's queued up.

4. Quest book: Other than it being available on the wiki (which I understand will be coming out soon and staff are working on it), in-game we should be able to see all quests available in the book. It is a book after all. Here's my reply to the other thread recommending the same suggestion.

"I've noticed some quests are weird with how they pop up, I've had two Crannys to level 10, and I just got the quest for "Get a cranny to level 5" which I laughed at, but made me think, why aren't all quests available from the start? After all, that's the purpose of a quest book. Staff can develop it further by organizing it with different categories. Example; difficulty, starting, building, attacking, misc...etc whatever you guys find easier for the user, but just have all quests available for people to see their progress. You wouldn't have to include the progressive quests like "Train 50 troops" "Train 100 troops" (or whatever the numbers are), just have them overlap the previous quest like do now in order to avoid clusters."

If the game is really driven around quests, then I would like to see development of this feature and its accessibility in game a higher priority.

tl;dr
    1. Anything following the Main Building in queue does not take effect of the percentile time reduction.
    2. Bring back the Hero health regen upon leveling. It added content to the game, and it is one of the biggest reasons I chose to play Travian Kingdoms over old Travian.
    3. Me no like one click build.
    4. Quest book, should be a book.

regards,
    Alucard

Pobody's Nerfect.

The post was edited 11 times, last by Dracula ().

• no 2 - tell me you are exaggerating, i never seen adventure that give more than 15% hp except i do the long adventure, and i don't even pump all the stats to attack point, and i'm not roman, even when i use book of wisdom and pump it all to resource, short adv give me max 30% damage, and how can it's unfair? have you seen the changelog? reduce cost for first time revive and lower damage for first 20 adventure,

no 3 - it might be only me, but i never have some problem with 1 click, actually, i prefer clicking once to build, i'm wondering why people click twice to something that they really want to upgrade actually, but it might be only me

• no 2 - tell me you are exaggerating, i never seen adventure that give more than 15% hp except i do the long adventure, and i don't even pump all the stats to attack point, and i'm not roman, even when i use book of wisdom and pump it all to resource, short adv give me max 30% damage, and how can it's unfair? have you seen the changelog? reduce cost for first time revive and lower damage for first 20 adventure,

no 3 - it might be only me, but i never have some problem with 1 click, actually, i prefer clicking once to build, i'm wondering why people click twice to something that they really want to upgrade actually, but it might be only me

http://prntscr.com/7zm00u
    http://prntscr.com/7zm04n
    http://prntscr.com/7zm0du
    http://prntscr.com/7zm0h7
    http://prntscr.com/7zm0k0
    http://prntscr.com/7zm1k6
    http://prntscr.com/7zm1gr

I'd call bs at the fact that you put all points into resources and had a max of 30% of damage.

The changes don't even affect me, I've done well over 20 adventures, and I've revived my hero already once. I've seen the changelog. How can it be unfair? I'll quote what I wrote.
    "I find it quite* unfair, I do understand the game is still in "beta" stages, but changing that feature on a server like COM4 where players got ahead of others and use the feature to fullest have gotten a greater adventure on newer players. Implementing such feature should've just taken place on new servers opening up."

3. To each their own opinion, but to answer the question of why people click twice is answered with one word; verification. It's like why is there save button once I rename my village. I'm pressing that button to lock in my decision, some people may make impulsive decisions. Maybe you don't, or maybe the majority of the players don't, but this feature isn't based on the majority, if it's affecting players it should be resolved regardless of the amount.

But again, to each their own opinion.

I agree with your point on number 2. First revive being lower does not nearly offset the HP regeneration on level up.

Hi there! You're a player that's not too far from me in COM4 :)

Yup, I agree. It has leaned more towards spending silver to buy ointment and/or regen equipement, or just not using your hero until he regenerated X amount of hp to go on the adventure.
    It honestly did add strategy to game once the hero regenerated HP upon leveling.

The effective way of using your hero was to take long adventures getting as much loot as possible and experience, but you would be taken a great amount of damage. Combining this with the Quests, you were able to use X amount of ointment to get enough HP to clear another long adventure, then collecting the reward from quest book in order to level up. Thus, making the most efficient use of the quest reward as well as using your ointment in order to level up.

Pobody's Nerfect.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dracula ().

• 1. True. So, if you want to make use of the next level MB, click it once the MB has finished building. The queuing is there to help you save time, but it's not meant to be the most efficient way of playing: The most efficient way is to be online at the exact moment a building finishes and then click the next one, instead of queuing it.
    2. I agree that it should only happen on newer starting servers, but since it's an open beta any kind of change could be expected including the server randomly crashing, being buggy, or having changes randomly implemented which would normally not happen if the game was already in retail version. Possibly the devs needed feedback on this particular issue as quickly as possible and therefore didn't want to wait on a new server to open up, or they were just interested in seeing what the effects would be like.
    3. I'm actually not sure what's different. What did they change exactly? You can still click on the building (rather than the upgrade button) and then use the upgrade button.

• 1. True. So, if you want to make use of the next level MB, click it once the MB has finished building. The queuing is there to help you save time, but it's not meant to be the most efficient way of playing: The most efficient way is to be online at the exact moment a building finishes and then click the next one, instead of queuing it.
    2. I agree that it should only happen on newer starting servers, but since it's an open beta any kind of change could be expected including the server randomly crashing, being buggy, or having changes randomly implemented which would normally not happen if the game was already in retail version. Possibly the devs needed feedback on this particular issue as quickly as possible and therefore didn't want to wait on a new server to open up, or they were just interested in seeing what the effects would be like.
    3. I'm actually not sure what's different. What did they change exactly? You can still click on the building (rather than the upgrade button) and then use the upgrade button.

1. Yup correct, I understand we have two builders already which is awesome, but it is also a standard in other games. I can only assume this wasn't intentional and they will fix this, but if it is intentional I'm not able to see the reason why.

2.. I understand the term "beta" the game incomplete, a lot has to be accomplished as well as polishing has to be done. But, Travian has a strong and active community, the game holds the title of "beta" but still offers micro-transaction, that's not really the proper way operating business. Those who invest money into a game they enjoy but changes with small but yet annoying updates like these can bother some players.

But again like I mentioned, changes that effect the gameplay like this aren't the best for already progressing servers. Servers are constantly popping up as of recent, including them over there would be the best way to test/use them.

3. That's correct, but they changed the button of upgrading from the outside to a one click instant queue button. Interesting idea, just not a fan of it. Could've been done differently like I recommended. Honestly not a huge problem, just not a fan of it.

• Hello,

Decided to air my suggestions here on the forums, maybe have some feedback or possibly receive explanations why my suggestions suck.

1. "Main Building" in queue. If you queue up the Main Building, followed by any other construction order, the percentile reduction doesn't take effect of what is queued afterwards.

Very easy to work around if you have multiple master builder orders.

Upgrade MB
    Que anything that takes a few minutes and wouldn't make a difference anyway
    Que the thing you want the reduced time for

• Very easy to work around if you have multiple master builder orders.

Upgrade MB
    Que anything that takes a few minutes and wouldn't make a difference anyway
    Que the thing you want the reduced time for

I see where you're going with that, but meh. It's not that its a HUGE issue, but it just shouldn't work like that.

Also I don't have Master Builder :P

• strange, i never get that many damage, it's true the most i get is 30, or 35 i forget, but then again, i never get more than 30 exp per adventure, maybe something related to your pop, and hey, how little the world is, fellow NL member

• strange, i never get that many damage, it's true the most i get is 30, or 35 i forget, but then again, i never get more than 30 exp per adventure, maybe something related to your pop, and hey, how little the world is, fellow NL member

Well before I used to average at most 44 damage taken, after 30+ adventure, that's what I concluded. Since the update, I don't know what has changed, maybe my pop affects it but I do now take near the 50 range.
    I'm not sure if putting my Attribute points elsewhere affect how much damage take during adventure, I'm willing to switch it up in order to take less damage as I have a book wisdom.

I currently have 5 points in fighting & defence, and dumped the rest in hero production, because I like my resources :P and I have a book of wisdom to always change.

Also, nice to see you on the forums :)
    In-game name is Alucard

• that's the problem really, at least increase them 2:2 attack point and resources, my hero attack is 3600 and i never get over 20 damage without any damage reduction armor, but don't just change your point distribution yet, ask your gov about their hero and adventure, to make sure you don't waste you book of wisdom, (or you can always increase all of them to attack and put every point into resources the next level you lvl up)

• Just looked at my last dozen or so adventures.
    Most recently I took 16 damage. Other than that I have one 13 and the rest are 9s, 10s and 11s.
    So I have a 5-point armor reduction and my hero is maxed out.

So I guess I can see the point that adventures might be a bit too dangerous.
    Taking 21 and 18 damage on 2 adventures in a row would all but sideline my hero for a day or 2.

• maybe they can give damage reduction effect to all armor like thing, -2 damage max for every helmet armor and shoes that doesn't have it before, so maximum you can get -9 (or 10?) with tier 1equipment

• Hello,
    I've gathered almost all suggestions and feedback regarding the hero health and adventures damage and added it to our report for the devs. Thank you for you input!

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• that's the problem really, at least increase them 2:2 attack point and resources, my hero attack is 3600 and i never get over 20 damage without any damage reduction armor, but don't just change your point distribution yet, ask your gov about their hero and adventure, to make sure you don't waste you book of wisdom, (or you can always increase all of them to attack and put every point into resources the next level you lvl up)

I believe that's the case. I actually have a real life friend as a governor in my Kingdom, and I speak to him a daily basis and he has something along the lines of your hero attack. I guess that's the downfall of putting points into resources.

Just looked at my last dozen or so adventures.
    Most recently I took 16 damage. Other than that I have one 13 and the rest are 9s, 10s and 11s.
    So I have a 5-point armor reduction and my hero is maxed out.

So I guess I can see the point that adventures might be a bit too dangerous.
    Taking 21 and 18 damage on 2 adventures in a row would all but sideline my hero for a day or 2.

Yup pretty much, I need to start putting more points into attack.

maybe they can give damage reduction effect to all armor like thing, -2 damage max for every helmet armor and shoes that doesn't have it before, so maximum you can get -9 (or 10?) with tier 1equipment

Honestly I think the fact that I have horrible luck with finding equipement in the adventures is the problem. :P 3/4 of my adventures have been resources and the rest have been ointment haha. I've only got boots of chicken and a helmet :P

Hello,
    I've gathered almost all suggestions and feedback regarding the hero health and adventures damage and added it to our report for the devs. Thank you for you input!

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Thank you for replying! if I have more suggestions, do I make a new thread of keep posting here?

Pobody's Nerfect.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dracula ().

• Under the circumstances it KILLS to go on an adventure, lose all that health, gain a few hero points, and come back with NOTHING. Can you add to the list, get rid of the empty adventures? I've had a couple in a row come back with nothing.
    thank you