What happens to the 500 CP bonus of my city once it's no longer my capital?

• Hi, I'm wondering about a hypothetical situation in which I use my first 2000 culture points to turn my spawn village into a city, which would give me a 500 culture points/day bonus since it would be my capital; and then I settle my second village and change that to be my capital, will I still receive the 500 CP bonus or would it be reduced to the 200 bonus that non-capital cities get?

Thanks,
    Deaks

• The best thing you can do is upgrade your Capital to be to a City before switching Caps. That way your CP-production won't be reduced (It'd increase by 200/day), your Cap will be a City (which you'd generally want) and you wouldn't have to worry about upgrading your first village (which you ultimately wouldn't want to have as your Cap), since upgrading your first village after settling a second one is also generally the best thing to do.
    If that makes sense...

Kings have to watch out though, as having more Cities means having less active Treasuries.

• Hey Deaks,
    the bonus will be reduced to 200 as you suspected :)

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Thanks, that's what I thought :)

- - - Updated - - -

The best thing you can do is upgrade your Capital to be to a City before switching Caps. That way your CP-production won't be reduced (It'd increase by 200/day), your Cap will be a City (which you'd generally want) and you wouldn't have to worry about upgrading your first village (which you ultimately wouldn't want to have as your Cap), since upgrading your first village after settling a second one is also generally the best thing to do.
    If that makes sense...

Kings have to watch out though, as having more Cities means having less active Treasuries.

It seems the best way to do it is to settle your cap as your second village and make that a city instead of going for your third, especially as King since you'd get your fourth village at about the same time due to the 500 CP/day but you'd have 2 villages and a city rather than 3 villages. ;)