Protection period

• I think that it should be some changes in the protection period for both kings and govs. As it is now a king has 24h and a gov 7 days, and if you as a king starts a few days into the game then your govs can not take part in your protection before 7 days, but kings and their govs that has started earlier can cooperate and launch common attacks against you already after the first day. I don't think anyone can build up their defense in only 24h. For those that started the first day this is no problem, but if you started later then you meet opponents that you have no way to protect you against, (only run and hide). Its maybe a good idea to let govs take part in def of other players even in the protection period, or let those that start later have a longer protection period.
    I allso think it should not be so big gap between the period for kings and govs. It could be 2 days for kings and 4 or max 5 days for govs.

• You can always revert back to role of governor if you feel like you cant stand against attacks and crown yourself later. Anyway, protection lasts til pop 200 for both governor and king. If your governor is an active player, he should be able to help you out his 3rd day on the server.

• You can always revert back to role of governor if you feel like you cant stand against attacks and crown yourself later. Anyway, protection lasts til pop 200 for both governor and king. If your governor is an active player, he should be able to help you out his 3rd day on the server.

The point is that it not should be necessary to change to governor. It would be better with a more equal period for both kings and govs.
    And when you face attacks already after 25h then nobody have the chance to build up a pop of 200 with out massive use of gold.

• Luckily a king does not actually need to defend himself at the start. Just dodge with the troops, use the resources so that they're not stolen, and don't worry about the treasures. The few treasures you have at the start don't matter at all.