GOLD transfer Travian kingdom account to another travian kingdom account

• [EN]Hi guys,

i had my first acces to travian kingdom beta the last year, i did play like 3-4 months. It was on a english travian kingdom beta server.
    Now i have my second acces on the beta travian kingdom FR4 (26 august 2015 starting day)
    well i have like 850 gold on my first account named: AZERTY my previous account and i would like to send theses golds to my new FR account : Vz caesaris my new account if it is possible.

Please tell me it is possible

cordially,

[FR] Salut,

Voici mon soucis: j'ai eu un premier acces a a beta de travian kingdom l'année passée, au bout de quelques mois j'ai du arreter dy jouer pour diverses raisons.
    J'ai aujourd'hui un nouvel acces a la beta de travian kingdom et ceci sur le serveur FR4 avec le compte Vz Caesaris, j'ai + de 800 golds a transférer si c'est possible .

S'il vous plait dites moi que c'est possible .

cordialement,

Vz

• Of course it COULD be made possible. All you need is some way of calculating the difference in cost. You would basically be exchanging euros for dollars (or whatever) but instead you'd be exchanging gold for lesser or more amounts of gold/

• Hello,

@vz caesaris - Did you play on our closed beta gameworld and did you register on another gameworld after it ended? What is the email you've registered back then? Please PM me this information or send us a ticket via our Help Center, we'll take care of it as quickly as possible.

When will it be possible? Or is it impossible forever?

It will be impossible forever.

Of course it COULD be made possible. All you need is some way of calculating the difference in cost. You would basically be exchanging euros for dollars (or whatever) but instead you'd be exchanging gold for lesser or more amounts of gold/

I wish it was that simple, but unfortunately it's not. There's no way to enable cross domain gold transfers, sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International