Robber hideouts

• [h=2]Travian: Kingdoms update - 01.09.2015 v0.38[/h][INDENT]Dear players,

To improve your game play there will be an update to the COM4 and COM5 game worlds tomorrow, September 1st.[/INDENT]

in which server you play because the patch not implemented in all servers
    and please upload the image with the forum uploader do not use external links
    and your current link is not working for me

Red John
    Customer Service Representative & Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms AE

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Mentalist ().

• This is COM5. I edited the picture.

if your account 7 days old as you said
    this hideout troops are not reduced at all
    mb the amount of troops in hideouts depends on the age of the game world this is the only reason make sense i guess
    but wait for another answer and you can also send a ticket to the help center

Red John
    Customer Service Representative & Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms AE

• I have a question .
    On what is robbers hideout's spawning based on ? on population of the player or what ?

Hello Noname,

Welcome on our Travian: Kingdoms forum! Robber Hideouts will randomly appear in the near of your capital every couple of days. They are only visible to you and not to others within the kingdom. You must attack and destroy these hideouts within a certain amount of time or they will begin to send attacks to your villages. If you attack and destroy the hideout before their attack reaches your village, their attack will be cancelled.

See also our wiki for more information and tips.

Have fun, see you in-game!

Kind regards,
    Magician

• so they just appear randomly

Not quite.
    They are linked to your capital -- appearing within a few squares of it. (I think someone said 4 squares once, but don't quote me on that.)

And they appear a set time after you clear the last one. So if you were to destroy both camps at the same time, two new ones would appear at the same time about a day later. The time between appearances gradually changes (getting longer) over the course of the server, so I can't give an exact time on when to expect the next ones.

You can also kill all the troops in them, but fail to collect all the resources and it will stay forever and you can safely ignore them after that.
    At least, that's what I've been told, I personally have always enjoyed killing them for the easy resources and stolen goods -- but I also have always played with offensive troops. If you're an anvil, it can be more of a pain than it is worth.

• Not quite.
    They are linked to your capital -- appearing within a few squares of it. (I think someone said 4 squares once, but don't quote me on that.)

And they appear a set time after you clear the last one. So if you were to destroy both camps at the same time, two new ones would appear at the same time about a day later. The time between appearances gradually changes (getting longer) over the course of the server, so I can't give an exact time on when to expect the next ones.

You can also kill all the troops in them, but fail to collect all the resources and it will stay forever and you can safely ignore them after that.
    At least, that's what I've been told, I personally have always enjoyed killing them for the easy resources and stolen goods -- but I also have always played with offensive troops. If you're an anvil, it can be more of a pain than it is worth.

yea it is correct now i defeat the 2 RH in the same time so every time i get them in the same time together

The post was edited 1 time, last by noname ().