Stealing victory points
The victory point ranking is usually dominated by one or two alliances at the top. Most of the other alliances have no chance to ever catch up. It will be more difficult to stay on top of the alliance ranking and it will be possible to steal victory points, which are measured by stolen treasures directly.
- From the #1 alliance (victory points)
- +50 victory points per gained treasure for the alliance of the attacker
- -50 victory points per lost treasure for the alliance of the defender
- From higher ranked alliance (victory points)
- +10 victory points per gained treasure for the alliance of the attacker
- -10 victory points per lost treasure for the alliance of the defender
- For all lower ranked alliances
- No victory point change. If there are treasures available, the attack will bring you treasures.
- When a king leaves their alliance, the alliance will lose one victory point per treasure the king currently owns. This will be shown to the king in the Embassy.
This is such .... bullcrap. It hurts alliances that are small way more than it hurts meta's. Since META's have way more defence to defend their top 3 kings.
Why WHY are you doing this!??