Target is currently getting punished ?

• I try to scout a grey village and I can't. The button is disabled and a red message appears with "Target is currently getting punished"

What does it mean ?

and maybe you write more explanatory messages...this this left me totally in the dark.

• Hey Dannus,
    it means that the player you're trying to scout is banned and therefore you're unable to send any troops/movements towards his villages.

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Thanks for the replay. But since everybody knows why ban is... why name it "punished" and not "banned". More...why not simply remove the village from the map in this case, since no-one can interact with it...

• Thanks for the replay. But since everybody knows why ban is... why name it "punished" and not "banned". More...why not simply remove the village from the map in this case, since no-one can interact with it...

Hi again,
    removing the village from the map is not an option as usually the player still has a chance to return to the game and his village spot(s) would look vacant while they actually aren't, but we will discuss a possible change to the wording, thank you for your input!

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International