• A question or two regarding the treasure system.
    1. If a duke gets more than 4k treasures, where would they go? They are only capable of holding up to 4,000 because of the limit to one treasury. What happens to them after they've capped out.
    2. Catt'ing a kings treasury. If I were to send my hammer + hero + cats to a kings village and I successfully knock down his treasury to 0 do I only get 1/3 of the amount of treasures in that village or they go free for all. (Those the same apply to duke?)
    3. If I deactive a treasury (as a king) would the treasures disappear or move to another treasury regardless if its full?

• Hey there MrPickleWhjper,

1. The treasures will stay there and overflow.
    2. You're first stealing the treasures then demolishing the treasury, so in that case you will only get 1/3 of them.
    3. Yes, they will move.

Best regards,
    Georgi

• 3. If I deactive a treasury (as a king) would the treasures disappear or move to another treasury regardless if its full?

3. Yes, they will.

Well then.. O_o

In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure they would be transported to the nearest of your villages that has an active treasury that isn't maxed out yet and if you don't have a village with an active treasury that isn't filled/overflowing, they'll be transported to the nearest village with an active treasury.