Two suggestions

• 1. It would be nice to see where the attack was coming from if you're a King and one of your Alliance is getting attacked.

2. It would be great to see your total troops in a village, instead of having to add 4 numbers (inbound, outbound, stationed and those actually in the village).

• 1. I agree

2. This has always been an option. It's located where you change from villages in the PC version. Press the square with 3 horizontal lines next to the village name, then select the tab 'troops'. There you have the total that any village has under their command.

• 2. This has always been an option. It's located where you change from villages in the PC version. Press the square with 3 horizontal lines next to the village name, then select the tab 'troops'. There you have the total that any village has under their command.

Can you explain it a bit more ? I didn't understand you.. :/

• 2. This has always been an option. It's located where you change from villages in the PC version. Press the square with 3 horizontal lines next to the village name, then select the tab 'troops'. There you have the total that any village has under their command.

It's a Travian Plus feature, though. If you don't hve Travian Plus, you'd have to add all the troops in the Rally Point.

• 1. It would be nice to see where the attack was coming from if you're a King and one of your Alliance is getting attacked.

2. It would be great to see your total troops in a village, instead of having to add 4 numbers (inbound, outbound, stationed and those actually in the village).

1. no i disagree with this feature it will kill the game man, in further my point is if another players, kingdoms or ally is trying to attack some target at your alliance or ally they will cooperate together when they all are online and send fake attacks on your kingdom or ally when your governor were offline to confuse you as king so you can't even know where this attacks are coming from to hit their target when you can't reinf him (the real target) when TK launched it was more def against off features, but now it got balanced after some changes so if this feature implemented it will then increase the def over off again and take TK step backward

2. this already there without Plus as in TL as many had replied.

regards
    Mentalist

Red John
    Customer Service Representative & Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms AE

Edited once, last by The Mentalist ().

• 1. no i disagree with this feature it will kill the game man, in further my point is if another players, kingdoms or ally is trying to attack some target at your alliance or ally they will cooperate together when they all are online and send fake attacks on your kingdom or ally when your governor were offline to confuse you as king so you can't even know where this attacks are coming from to hit their target when you can't reinf him (the real target) when TK launched it was more def against off features, but now it got balanced after some changes so if this feature implemented it will then increase the def over off again and take TK step backward

I'm not getting your reasoning. This game is about Kings helping to defend their Governors. Governors are generally people who can spend less time online. It seems to be therefore defeating the purpose of TK if King's cant see information about the attacks. OFC they can get around it by being sitter to every governor, so your objection makes no sense at all. It just gives the King more work.

• I'm not getting your reasoning. This game is about Kings helping to defend their Governors. Governors are generally people who can spend less time online. It seems to be therefore defeating the purpose of TK if King's cant see information about the attacks. OFC they can get around it by being sitter to every governor, so your objection makes no sense at all. It just gives the King more work.

you are seeing information for now; you can see the attack and the landing time. i think that enough to let you defend your governor.
    so why are you want to see where is it coming from even if a hide out ?? just do your work and defend your governor if the game run as you said !! it doesn't matter where coming from right. But the game doesn't work that way man if you been played too much you can notice that ya the king is defend his governor but with his instruction not only troops the king is the one who is in command but the true GamePlay is about team work, with out that you can't expect winning any round in TK. so if your team aren't online that problem you should solve by sitting chain of each other but not with new feature man. and that is from my point of view but mb TG disagree with me and agree with you.

regards
    Mentalist

Red John
    Customer Service Representative & Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms AE

• The game is supposed to let those with less time compete.

To a large extent, at least in my opinion, it will always require a lot of time to play any version of Travian effectively, to truly compete. The degree of activity on an account will always be the main factor in its growth and development. Activity will also be the best line of defense - so I feel it should remain an account holder's (or dual's/sitter's) responsibility to report information about any incoming to the team member(s) responsible for coordinating defense.

There are mobile browsers which can interact with the full website, there is a mobile web version, and an app for Iphone and android have been tested and they are in the process of being gradually released internationally. These things make it possible to log in and monitor an account just about any time of day.

Having at least one dual and/or sitters on an account is the best way I know to keep an account active most any hour of the day. I realize trust is an issue, but on a team trust is a must. In Kingdoms, it will (once again) be teamwork which determines success.

I understand the reasoning behind the request to see all information available about incoming attacks on another member of one's kingdom or alliance, I got frustrated at being unable to get the information when I saw attacks incoming on my team - but I believe it should remain the responsibility of the one being attacked (or dual/sitter) to be available to provide that information.

The biggest reason I am not currently playing a server is that there are currently long stretches of time during which I am not available and my regular dual is also unavailable.