Can't transfer gold to a server I only play on as a dual

• Hey Ammanurt,
    that is as intended - you can transfer your gold only to an avatar attached to your lobby account.

Best regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Soooo I'm allowed to buy gold on an account I dual on, but not transfer existing gold? So if I have 2000 gold available for transfer (which I don't, but for the sake of argument..) I would need to rebuy that gold. That kinda reeks. :)

• I have to say I think this needs changing. A player should certainly be able to transfer old gold to an account he or she is dualling, even if not to anyone he or she chooses. I'm with Ammanurt on this one, 100%.

If you dual an account, is that account not already listed on your lobby account? Yes, of course it is. If I buy gold, it is my money spent for it and I should be able to transfer it to whomever I choose. There is no way to effectively abuse this, as gold bought at full price would have to be sold at more than full price at a profit. Perhaps buying a large package, deleting an account and then selling smaller packages could make a meager profit, but then the account would be deleted and the system would catch anyone repeatedly doing so. I can buy gold for an account I dual or one I sit for if the player I sit for gives me gold rights.

• I can't believe this issue has been around since 2015 and has not been changed. I just discovered it today at the end of com2x3. I had a bunch of gold that I brought during a recent discount sale. I would not have purchased that much had I known it was not transferable to a dual account. Somebody please change this rule.A dual should have 100% of the rights of the account holder player.

• I can't believe this issue has been around since 2015 and has not been changed. I just discovered it today at the end of com2x3. I had a bunch of gold that I brought during a recent discount sale. I would not have purchased that much had I known it was not transferable to a dual account. Somebody please change this rule.A dual should have 100% of the rights of the account holder player.

Transfer gold as dual