Can't add more than 2 duals

• The account holder tried to set more than 2 duals and it failed. So I wonder if this is as intended, and if it is..why is it intended that way? :D Had the following convo in the helpcenter:

• It has always been limited to 2 players. I don't think they changed it in Kingdoms

Edit: I can't help you on the why because I'm not sure, just speculations :)

• Hey Ammanurt,
    up to 5 people(including sitters) are more than enough to take care of an account, so we're trying not to put anyone in an unpleasant situation facing an enemy account played by more than several people.

P.S. : Please don't post conversations with the support staff on the forums as it is against the rules (4.7)

Best regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Ok, I sort of agree with that and understand it's meant to dissuade more-than-triple accounts from existing, but...How will you prevent several people simply logging into the same lobby account? Isn't it better for everybody to have the same opportunities to dual with as many people as they want, instead of having some people abiding exactly by the rules and then others simply having an advantage because they very easily don't?

I don't view triple+ accounts as ever having been a problem before. Especially since everybody was doing it anyway. The value of additional people drops off after +- 3 anwyay, so just let me play with whoever I like and as many as I like? :D

• Hi Georgi, 5 means 1 owner + 2 sitters + 2 duals right? Cause it seems on com1 I can add only 1 dual.

Hi there,
    yes, few users reported that they can now only add 1 dual, I've sent this over to our tech support and will get back to you as soon as we have more information.

Kind regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager

• Hi again,
    there's currently a bug which prevents players from adding a second dual but the team created a task about it and it will be fixed :)

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• Hi again,
    our devs applied a hotfix and the issue should be fixed now, thank you for your patience!

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager