Hero's Health

• I know that this has been brought up before and some changes were made, but I think more tweaking is needed regarding how much health the hero loses on adventures and its regeneration rate. Even with regeneration equipment, some use of ointments and only hitting robbers and doing adventures the hero's health is always dangerously low. This has been a problem ever since heroes stopped regaining full health every time they went up a level.

• Um..........

He was also talking about robbers, so if he loses less health on robber hideouts then there's more left to go on adventures with.
    I can barely get my hero below 80% of his health without health-focused equipment so there's something he's doing wrong

• He was also talking about robbers, so if he loses less health on robber hideouts then there's more left to go on adventures with.
    I can barely get my hero below 80% of his health without health-focused equipment so there's something he's doing wrong

Perhaps, but many people find just doing the adventures in the beginning can be enough to kill a hero.
    If you let a few adventures pile up (or get him to level 25 or 50 when you get rewarded with a bunch of adventures) and then have a lot of online time to keep sending him out... it is very easy to drop your hero's health significantly, regardless of equipment.

But otherwise, yes, sending more troops against robbers will help reduce health losses.
    Personally, I used to send a ram with mine, so I could use siege mode and gain the 33% bonus.

• Also, do not underestimate the armors with damage reduction. After equipping one of those bad boys, I no longer had to troll the auction for ointments, at least not as much as before. I prefer the scale armor as it also comes with the regeneration attribute, and after a certain point the extra fighting strength from the chainmail is just irrelevant. In addition to that, I'm super lazy, I don't care to have to change equipment if I can do without, it's enough having to deal with boots and left hand items when moving around.

50 Calibre;10201 wrote:

To those in 300 who have thrown your armies at us in true fashion, it has been a great show. Yes joeymoey your attacks on my cap were nice and it looks as though you do not fit in the same pattern I speak about above so kudos to you. I will remember how you support the other one who is not as knowing and allowing it to continue makes you just as guilty as if you were doing it to. I know that you also know, so do something instead of just allowing it.

• The hero is used a lot more in TK than ever before. Therefore, especially early server, it sustains a lot more damage a lot more quickly. I agree that further tweaking is needed to either reduce the damage the hero sustains on adventures or regenerate health faster.

• But otherwise, yes, sending more troops against robbers will help reduce health losses.
    Personally, I used to send a ram with mine, so I could use siege mode and gain the 33% bonus.

What he said, send 1k troops with a ram it may take twice as long but it pays off, also if you're really canny you will wait for them to attack you, they will only leave 50% of troops behind, when you hit them the attack wave vanishes.

But yup Hero health has been an issue since they scrapped the level up bonus, clearly a ploy to get more trade in ointments but some more balancing is needed.

A new oases 'fountain of youth' you can capture for the alliance and hero's can spend the night healing with tickly back rubs and watching repeats on Dave, the flip side being it takes twice as long to get home and ofc if you're attacked oops!

(all useless ideas copyright me)

• Maybe it might be a good thing to eliminate the loss of hero life for adventures. This could be initiated in the following few ways possibly......

- Hero loses no health when doing adventures

-Hero loses no health doing adventures up to a certain hero level

-Hero loses no health for the first few adventures up to the first 10

-Hero loses no health for the first 5 adventures & robber hideouts/camps

-Hero gains full health on every 3rd adventure/camp/hideout

:)

• My Hero used to take about 13 to 16 damage for a short adventure when i was lvl 1 and the hero still takes 13 to 16 damage for a short adventure at lvl 50 with strength maxed out. WTF!

• My Hero used to take about 13 to 16 damage for a short adventure when i was lvl 1 and the hero still takes 13 to 16 damage for a short adventure at lvl 50 with strength maxed out. WTF!

That's as expected -- you take more damage as you level up. So if you had put all those points into something other than strength, your hero would like be taking considerably more damage.