• Hi,
    I am asking out of a bit of curiosity, I know some people are members, junior members, senior members etc. But can anyone tell exactly how many forum titles are actually there and what is the required number of posts to gain them?

Regards,
    BlackHeart

BlackHeart- Anything else?

• If I'm not wrong then the Travian: Legends forum has Pikeman, Thorned Warrior etc. which is quite good. Anyways, thanks a lot.

• Hi there,
    yes, currently the forum titles are as described by Gianus (Thanks! :)) but we will change them to Travian-themed ones very soon! Thank you for the reminder, I hope you're all having a great weekend!

Best regards,
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• One should not forget to mention twilighters Ammanerd & WonkaBonka

• lol, I don't keep count of my posts. I have used the same name since the beginning however, so the number will include all posts since we changed over to this forum.

If you can find a single post which is spam I promise never to bother to post again. I have tried to be helpful as much as possible, to my fellow players and to staff as well. If PMs and igms in game were included, the number would, at minimum, double I have also encouraged others to post here if they have any thoughts, whether they agree with me or not, as I believe it important for TG to hear all the feedback possible.

• l
    If you can find a single post which is spam I promise never to bother to post again. I have tried to be helpful as much as possible, to my fellow players and to staff as well. If PMs and igms in game were included, the number would, at minimum, double I have also encouraged others to post here if they have any thoughts, whether they agree with me or not, as I believe it important for TG to hear all the feedback possible.

I will not bother searching. Keep posting, old lion, you

• lol, I don't keep count of my posts. I have used the same name since the beginning however, so the number will include all posts since we changed over to this forum.

Didn't say it was a bad thing. If only more people would post as much as you do, but DAYUM. 1k+ though...

• http://forum.kingdoms.travian.…der=desc&sort=posts&pp=30

Junior Member___0-29 posts
    Member_________30-99 posts
    Senior Member___100+ posts

Spammer________DanielHart

If I'm not wrong then the Travian: Legends forum has Pikeman, Thorned Warrior etc. which is quite good. Anyways, thanks a lot.

Title______________# of posts

Settler_____________0-9
    Pikeman___________10-99
    Thorned Warrior___.100-249
    Guardsman________.250-499
    Axerider___________.500-999
    Natarian Knight____.DanielHart

EDIT: Anyone else in favor of crowning Georgi Natarian Emperor? ;D

The post was edited 3 times, last by Gianus ().

• :D Why not? Always running 24/7 between the Travian HQ and the player base, he deserves some recognition.