• - If you're getting in attacks it used to be possible to, while looking at your rally point, hover over the troop types of the incoming attack and see the amount of time per type of unit in the hover-box. Was really useful, can't it come back?
    - If you're getting in attacks it used to be possible to, in the same area, click a button thingy that could turn green, yellow or red. I used that ALL the time and am almost sure it was there in an earlier version of TK. It's gone now, can it come back?

• - In the rally point, clicking on the "attack" filter doesn't actually filter on attacks. Dunno if bug or feature, either way, it's crap :D There are still raids there. It does filter out reinforcements so that's..something?
    - Need separate buttons for catapult attacks, ram attacks.
    - Filter selection should stick until unstuck, per village. It currently remembers it only while you're in the rally point. If you close the rally point and open it up again, it's gone.
    - while sending units, if you use more than a certain amount of reinforcements/attacks/whatever, the ok button location switches. Gamebreaking if you're sending timed catapult waves or several timed reinforcements at once.
    - would be nice to be able to switch tabs around when you're sending attacks/reinforcements...
    - for some reason I'm not allowed to click scouts, then add a catapult, but it's fine if I add 1 catapult, and then scouts to accompany the fake. Why aren't I always allowed to accompany with scouts?
    - would be nice to be able to 'clone' attacks instead of having to enter the same info a million times for a wave of fakes
    - If I begin setting up attacks, do I really need to switch all the other 'reinforcements' to attack? Can't it just infer from my first attack how the rest should be? Cloning would fix this too.
    - everytime you click on an attack that's set up but not yet sent, or if you close one of the tabs, the continue button reloads.
    - should think about merging the catapult-target selection screen/confirmation screen with the one before. Would need WAY less clicks and you could still setup the catapult + look at the dynamic arrival time.
    - after I've sent all the attacks in a multi-tabbed window (1 wave) it should take me to the just sent troop movements, not just close the window. Now you need to manually scroll through the - extremely slow loading, since it doesn't remember filters - rally point to find it. Takes time, yo.
    - Maybe it would be nice to be able to resize the rally point (and I suppose any other window). The rally point in doesn't show enough attacks in 1 window/doesn't load enough attacks below the ones visible fast enough.
    - you guys really need an ingame list of tools. At least it would help players learn stuff a bit faster. Nobody in the crappy alliance I joined/happened to be in has any idea how to check if an incoming attack is a catapult or not.

- ... I noticed a lot more things but can't remember atm. Maybe tomorrow :D

• - would be nice to be able to press a button in the catapult target selection screen, instead of having to scroll through a bunch of things..

- Honestly: The devs should just playtest this stuff on their internal server. Try coming up with a plan to attack a group of people, then spending +- 1 hour just sending waves upon waves of attacks, catapult attacks, fakes, conquering attacks+fakes, reinforcements, scoutings, scout anticipation moves, chat with eachother while doing all that, etc. You'll come up with all kinds of crazy bugs and inventions to improve the game. I'm not even trying here.

• - 1 more thing: If you don't have enough units remaining to send a set-up attack because you dumb like me and can't calculate in your head to save a life, and sent everything away except catapults, it should still send the catapult attack even without accompanying troops. It's way more important that in a wave the catapult attack continues at all, than that the attack gets sent the way it was originially setup (with accompanying troops). Hope that makes sense. Right now it just says "no units have been selected" which isn't true - the catapults were still selected.

• - would be nice to be able to press a button in the catapult target selection screen, instead of having to scroll through a bunch of things..

- Honestly: The devs should just playtest this stuff on their internal server. Try coming up with a plan to attack a group of people, then spending +- 1 hour just sending waves upon waves of attacks, catapult attacks, fakes, conquering attacks+fakes, reinforcements, scoutings, scout anticipation moves, chat with eachother while doing all that, etc. You'll come up with all kinds of crazy bugs and inventions to improve the game. I'm not even trying here.

Their time is probably better spent fixing known and/or reported bugs. I do miss some rally point options though. Marking stuff to be ignored, collapsing that event, and better in-rallypoint sorting options.

50 Calibre;10201 wrote:

To those in 300 who have thrown your armies at us in true fashion, it has been a great show. Yes joeymoey your attacks on my cap were nice and it looks as though you do not fit in the same pattern I speak about above so kudos to you. I will remember how you support the other one who is not as knowing and allowing it to continue makes you just as guilty as if you were doing it to. I know that you also know, so do something instead of just allowing it.

• They have people who design the game and then people who program the game. The two things can be done independantly and I do think the designers have things to improve on. And if 1 hour of their time isn't worth it to improve their game, well, I don't know what to tell ya.. :P

- sharing multiple reports is a pain in the *** right now