Building Barracks and rubble when creating account adjustment.

• So, I personally (and many other people too I guess) like to keep all our villages organized in the same way (building same buildings on same spots in every village on every server to make things easier to run).

Unfortunately this is not 100% possible whit the game start tutorial working as it is now because most spots in village center are occupied by rubble and you are forced to build barracks (so if you are used to having your barracks on the same place in every village on every server and that spot is occupied by rubble... *poop*)

I know the barracks can be demolished and rebuilt on an another location but this is just a waste of time and resources.

It would be really cool if you made it so that the rubble appears after the part when you are forced to build Barracks, that way the whole annoyance would be avoided.

• I just wanted to cover this as many players are a bit confused at the start on what you can and cannot do.

As you follow the tutorial and you get to the part about the barracks. Just click off of it and pick another spot. You do not have to place it where the game tells you to. You do get a choice you just have to click on another spot. Every server I have started, I have place the barracks and any other building in the places I like them to be. ;)

Try it next time or you can test it out on the test server if it still taking registration. Be quick there though as that server I think is close to ending.

• I just wanted to cover this as many players are a bit confused at the start on what you can and cannot do.

As you follow the tutorial and you get to the part about the barracks. Just click off of it and pick another spot. You do not have to place it where the game tells you to. You do get a choice you just have to click on another spot. Every server I have started, I have place the barracks and any other building in the places I like them to be. ;)

Try it next time or you can test it out on the test server if it still taking registration. Be quick there though as that server I think is close to ending.

I don't think that we understand each other.

What I'm saying is that: I like build my Barracks on the position that is left of Rally Point (in the inner circle of Village center). I've been doing this in every village on every server I've played over the past 5 years of my Travian experience. But now I am unable to do this because when the tutorial tells me to build Barracks, that spot is not "free" because there is rubble on it. I know that I can build them on any of the 5-6 free spots but I can't build them exactly where I want.

It very annoying to adjust to different village center concept after 5+ years of Travian ^^

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marko ().

• Thanks for the clarification on that as I did misunderstand you.

In that case go inside main building and click for rubble removal if possible before setting the barracks. I do not think the rubble was in any of my early spots so cannot say for sure this advice will hold true.

• I am not a big fan of this rubble stuff and wish they would just remove it altogether. To me it is just something that slows down some actions that need to happen quick.

Down with the rubble....Down with the rubble!!!!!!

• Thankfully, my spawn is always out of whack with my other villas for a couple of things, and I keep the inner ring for Residence, Embassy and Town Hall anyway, so I don't get that problem, but the OCD freak in my feels your pain and shudders...

• Barracks at top of middle..... Then stables..... Then workshop...... Non movable rubble is a huge annoyance to so many players. Stop trolling us.... You had your fun, please make the bad stuff go away.
    Player dynamics include people who don't need the fancy real time graphics like WoW. They like numbers, strategies.... Critical thinking. Lastly, ORGANIZATION..... Without that, you can't balance 10 villages efficiently.

• I like rubbles because they give me lot of resources, but I agrre with it that I cannot build barracas in position what I like is very frustrating and I almost commit suicide because of it. :(

• Hello,
    the rubbles will be movable in the future, we'll update you as soon as we have more information about this.

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Is it possible to make all buildings moveable in the future? For example,when we chief another person village, the arrangement are not always ideal for u, and to be not able to move or change positions feel a little disturbing.

• Is it possible to make all buildings moveable in the future? For example,when we chief another person village, the arrangement are not always ideal for u, and to be not able to move or change positions feel a little disturbing.

Hi frozensoul,
    yes, that'll be possible too :)

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• What? Really? I have spent close to 8 years refusing to chief because of my OCD behaviours around building placement. FInally!!!

I haven't held back from chiefing, but I have complained loudly when the buildings are not where I would put them. Being able to rearrange the buildings in a village would be a boon to me.

• the possibility to move buildings around is great :) ruble is good, but in this version of travian i think you have a big problem if you're not using the top left shortcuts for barracks, stables, workshop, and merchant ... they remain in place, and can be used even from the map view ...so in my opinion the position of buildings is not as important as it was