Resources mix in stolen goods

• How is the mix of resources calculated? I'm aware of crop being determined by the number of treasures, but how is it that 2 players of the same tribe in the same kingdom get the same total of resources, but a different mix? Is it something we're doing without realising that causes this?

• You have no influence on the resource mix when you sell stolen goods. It is predefined at the time you join the gameworld and can't be changed.
    The mixture is always 40/30/30% (wood, clay, iron) in different orders.

• You have no influence on the resource mix when you sell stolen goods. It is predefined at the time you join the gameworld and can't be changed.
    The mixture is always 40/30/30% (wood, clay, iron) in different orders.

Did you think about opportunity to change it? Because as Roman I need iron, so I always must sell wood for it. This combination is best for germans, but for other nations not.

• Hello Sinon

Just to help clarify that a bit more. The part that is random is the %'s

So sometimes you will end up in situations like this.....

40/30/30 (wood, clay, iron) or
    30/40/30 or
    30/30/40 or
    any other combination you can imagine with this. So at times and it will be random, you would end up with a 40% for iron.

• To be honest I did not know this, and I did wonder that why in some servers I got wood more, in some clay more and in some iron more. I have a suggestion for this, why not make the random factor for villages, like in one village it is 40/30/30, in one 30/40/30 and in one 30/30/40?

BlackHeart- Anything else?

• To be honest I did not know this, and I did wonder that why in some servers I got wood more, in some clay more and in some iron more. I have a suggestion for this, why not make the random factor for villages, like in one village it is 40/30/30, in one 30/40/30 and in one 30/30/40?

Well, there you go, I am wrong again. I thought Teuts got more wood, Romans more iron and Gauls more clay.

• Are you sure? Because what can I remember I always got most of wood. I cannot remember single time when I got more of another resources (but I can be wrong for sure).

• Are you sure? Because what can I remember I always got most of wood. I cannot remember single time when I got more of another resources (but I can be wrong for sure).

Well maybe the random factor was in favour of wood? You could have just been unlucky in getting wood all this time :)

BlackHeart- Anything else?

• hi Sinon

am a Teuton and the 40% is iron, so i can provide iron for you and you give me wood
    we talking about comx3 right am only 5~7 squares from your spawn

kind regards

Red John
    Customer Service Representative & Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms AE

• OK. I get it now. Sorry for misunderstanding. I thought it's random per every sell and not per server only.

@Mentalist: Thanks for offer man. :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sinon ().

• OK. I get it now. Sorry for misunderstanding. I thought it's random per every sell and not per server only.

@Mentalist: Thanks for offer man. :)

Not a problem Sinon as that is what this forum is for and why we are all here to help each other.

:)