Governor bug

• One of my governors isnt showing up on tribute list. He was there when I took the first tributes but now he isnt showing up in the list. Used different browsers, deleted cache but still not showing up.

• Hey there Sonnia,
    could you please drop us a ticket via our Help Center including more details(your gameworld,nickname, your governor's nickname)? We will then investigate your case asap.

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hello Sonnia

Is this governors village still inside your borders? If it is not then you would not be able to collect those tributes from them.
    Only villages that fall inside your borders can you collect from. If it is then wait for the answer from Help center to see what took place.

:)

• Problem solved. The gov being a genius activated his treasury despite not being a duke >.<. So couldnt collect from him for 2 days.

• There is, they implemented a 2 min cancel periode.

I guess I need to explain the concept. What I meant was that the game needs some safeguard in place to either prevent governors from activating treasuries or to allow kings to collect from governor's villages which have activated treasuries. A 2 minute cancellation period does not solve the problem mentioned by the OP.

• I'm not quite seeing the problem here. He activated treasury how? Did he crown himself as a king? What do we need a safeguard for? As a governor one can't activate treasury without being invited as a duke and OP claimed that he was not one.

• I'm not quite seeing the problem here. He activated treasury how? Did he crown himself as a king? What do we need a safeguard for? As a governor one can't activate treasury without being invited as a duke and OP claimed that he was not one.

Originally he was in different kingdom. After I planted my second village near him and activating my treasury he fell under my influence. I invited him and I dont know when or how he was able to activate but he did, support said the same. I already had a duke and didnt have second slot open. So there was no way for me to invite him as duke. I do remember getting tributes from him atleast once. In anycase after seeing support center's message I messaged him to destroy his treasury once he did that he started showing up on my list.

This happened on test server.