Discussion thread: update 0.42

• Dear players,

We are eager to hear your thoughts about the new 0.42 update so please don't hesitate to share them with us in this thread.
    You can find the announcement here and the changelog here.

Kind regards
    Your Travian: Kingdoms Team

• ok so I only get the chance to get into game for short periods because of my job, I logged into game and see banners all over screen that game is finished and something about a new world...call me stupid ,but what does that mean for me..is this world over and I need to start over,,or does everything transfer to new world..since I cant get rid of f.u winning banners or popups. whats thesense of continuing the game?

• The update apparently rolled out on to com3 server as we can now add more specific info to markers to the map.

However the server is missing the prestige feature, unless it's intended to roll out when a new week begins or something.

• Hello together,

the broken language key for inactive players should be fixed in english now (after f5). Other languages will follow soon. Sorry this should be already fixed before (known from test-server), but things got mixed up :/

The prestige system is currently not activated (only on test server). We will wait until the rollout of 0.42 is completed on all worlds and plan to activate the system for every world at the same day.

regards,
    Sarge

• The prestige system is currently not activated (only on test server). We will wait until the rollout of 0.42 is completed on all worlds and plan to activate the system for every world at the same day.

Will prestige points be reseted after TEST? Can i hop on to it and collect prestige points for the future? I want to be sure i have sufficient points to be a king when the limitation steps in :)

• Hi

Since the update applied today I find using any Apple device running El Captain and Safari I click on the map and its graphics don't work at all. Whatever the difference is for a MAC user I can now not use the map at all so renders the game pretty dam useless as I can only see Robbers camp / hideouts and my own vill nothing else!!

Anyone got the same problem.

I raised a ticket with a screen shot after checking on different devices and doing all the usual clear caches restart the browser but don't expect a quick response from support on this one as it appears ok on slow Windows ;)

• The feature looks good on COM3 - I see map markers!

However, I'm missing how we can't actually filter these into categories so we can see what is interesting to us instead of having to manually click every balloon?

Unless I missed that somewhere, have not seen it in my settings or the map markers menu.

• Hello together,

there is an option to minimize all map markers of a specific category. (we divided them into 2 main categories - automatically system generated (Game Messages) and player generated).
    You can find it on the map on the left side in the map filters.

regards,
    Sarge

• -Thanks for giving us back the little color markers in the rally point. makes keeping track of inbounds much easier.

-I will agree with the above poster as I would have thought the message controls for the map would have been easier to find in the field marker tab. I think that is where it first was if not mistaken

-4 gold for NPC would be great. 5 just seems to be an awful lot even though it is only 1 more then 4

-The chat still has no options to remove un-wanted or un-needed threads

-Still not sure this prestige will give an accurate description of the player

-just to bring up some old things from way back in July of 2014....Will those alpha testers medals still be something that will happen as well as some form of a veterans medal like in Legends?

-As you know i like the card game but it seems you may only have the luck to get some things if you buy cards for 5 gold. I have been watching the draws but have never seen the card for adding an extra slot. So was wondering if there are 2 different random list that are generated for the card game.

-Concerning "Nothing valuable found" on adventures. I still do not think anyone should ever get this. A hero is someone of great importance in this game and he/she should always find something.

• Sarge: I was looking at the settings (cogwheel) and the map markers on the field marker when you click on any field to colour it in particular. Like UrAnus said.

I'm also afraid that I cannot see where my 'Prestige' tasks are? As in the blog there is no 3rd tab present for that particular new feature.

• I'm also afraid that I cannot see where my 'Prestige' tasks are? As in the blog there is no 3rd tab present for that particular new feature.

The whole prestige system will be activated once the update is on all servers so that players who received the update later are not at a disadvantage. Should be early next week. :)