Travian Tools

• As far as I know, as long as none of tools does more than read, list and evaluate the information available from TG then it is indeed legal. Where it would become a violation would be if any of the tools takes action on an account in any way. For example, if a third-party tool creates or adds to a farm list; or if it logs into your account, sends raids, upgrades anything, etc, it is a bot which is prohibited.

• I think my tool is the only one with a Treasure Finder.

Your tools are great. I am sure many will use them.

We have used different tools for different things over the years. Getter Tools is great too, and great to help with leading an alliance, planning coordinated attacks, and finding defense, among other things. It is not easy to get all members of a team to use and regularly update Getter though, and security is an issue.

Other tools are great also, Killroid's tools for example. Those already mentioned. However, it is a matter of personal preference so some will use one while another uses another.

• I agree analyser was the best, though yours is the only one that comes close for that now. It'd be awesome if the growth pages for an account/village could be set to a certain timeframe - once a server gets on, being able to limit the growth chart to say 7 days would be really helpful.

• I agree analyser was the best, though yours is the only one that comes close for that now. It'd be awesome if the growth pages for an account/village could be set to a certain timeframe - once a server gets on, being able to limit the growth chart to say 7 days would be really helpful.

Currently I'm using Google Charts API for the graphs but if the interest in my tool becomes big enough I will consider your request.
    Thank you.

• Seriously though, I don't know how much feedback you get, but your site is usually an open tab on my browser. It's far and away the best one I've found for Kingdoms thus far.

• @ Ploppy:

Individual preferences will determine who uses what, but I do want to applaud you for taking the time and going to the trouble of creating tools for the game that a good many will find useful to them. On behalf of most TK players everywhere, thank you.

• Individual preferences will determine who uses what, but I do want to applaud you for taking the time and going to the trouble of creating tools for the game that a good many will find useful to them. On behalf of most TK players everywhere, thank you.

Thank you very much.

• update test server pliz ))

I don't know when they restart it as there is no official announcement, I've added it again, it will be first updated tomorrow at the usual update time, 1pm gmt+1.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ploppy ().