Rally Point/Farm List & Report Windows; Why are they closing themself.

• 1. We can make as much as operations we want on a farm list; like add new, edit troops, start raid, copy/move/delete village... The window is remain open until we close it.
    But when we click on a town and send troops for attack or scout to a town the window is closing itself. Suppose this: i have opend the farm list, sorted it by looses. I want to scout those towns defence which i lost troops in last attack. But in first "sent toops" the window is closing itself and if i have 10 villages to scout, i have to do 10 times this process: open farm list, sort by looses twice, remember wich town i have sent scouts and choose the next, sent troops.
    The same problem exists for reports window.
    CAN'T YOU KEEP THESE WINDOWS UNTIL I CLOSE MYSELF.
    2. Why can't we choose spy troops in farm list edit troops window. Sometimes, i need to spy more then one villages.
    (I really wondering whether the travian designers and developpers playin this game.)

• 1. We can make as much as operations we want on a farm list; like add new, edit troops, start raid, copy/move/delete village... The window is remain open until we close it.
    But when we click on a town and send troops for attack or scout to a town the window is closing itself. Suppose this: i have opend the farm list, sorted it by looses. I want to scout those towns defence which i lost troops in last attack. But in first "sent toops" the window is closing itself and if i have 10 villages to scout, i have to do 10 times this process: open farm list, sort by looses twice, remember wich town i have sent scouts and choose the next, sent troops.
    The same problem exists for reports window.
    CAN'T YOU KEEP THESE WINDOWS UNTIL I CLOSE MYSELF.
    2. Why can't we choose spy troops in farm list edit troops window. Sometimes, i need to spy more then one villages.
    (I really wondering whether the travian designers and developpers playin this game.)

1. On the right side, were the time and result of your last raid is, right click on that and open in new tab. Then you can scout or whatever.

2. Scouting is not raiding, and is a two step process. Once you click send, you have to choose between scouting resources and troops and scouting defenses and troops. This functionality is not available with the farm list.

The farm list is for raiding only, not scouting or attacking.

• I don't know, are you a developer or not. Every travian player knows what is for the farm list. Instead of trying to suggest wise alternatives you can try to understand some player requarments.
    When did you rigth clicked on any Travian Kingdom link last time.
    I have tried to rigth click at different browsers and there is no "open in new tab" or "open in new window" options in the menu list.

• The multiple window feature in TK is a feature that was supposed to repair their earlier mistake - the same mistake windows 8 made - of optimizing the game for non-pc clients first. I understand they perhaps also wanted to prevent the multi-tab sending of previous versions, but this wasn't the way to go about that. You've already got that covered with the wave-restrictions anyway.

Ignoring that, since it'll never be changed, what the game needs is a good way of minimizing the ingame tabs (meaning they're re-openable) and keeping any amount of windows open. If, for instance, I want to look at all the villages of several players AND scroll through some reports while also chatting with some people AND having a wave of attacks ready to be sent in one window, that should all be possible.