This "new" building queue.

• Actually, the first master building slot is free. So as a Teuton or Gaul, you can still queue two builds, as a Roman three. Also, if a build has less than 5 minutes on it, you cn insta-build free, otherwise insta build cost depends on how much time is left on the build and covers only one building at a time.

• Actually, the first master building slot is free. So as a Teuton or Gaul, you can still queue two builds, as a Roman three. Also, if a build has less than 5 minutes on it, you cn insta-build free, otherwise insta build cost depends on how much time is left on the build and covers only one building at a time.

"The first one of those will be unlocked automatically when the game starts." Looks like I missed this. Seems my post is moot, and I'm happy to be wrong.

• Hi Railgunz,

the master builder slots remain the same like they're now: You're having two (three for Romans) slots to build your buildings and you're able to activate three more slots. The prices for the slots also remain the same.

blog post wrote:

There is only one building slot for the construction that is currently in progress (the Romans will of course still have one slot for buildings and a separate one for resource fields). The other four, instead of the previous three, are building master slots to plan future constructions. The first one of those will be unlocked automatically when the game starts.

Best regards,
    icke

Edit: Just saw your 2nd post therefore this post is obsolete :)

• The old building queue was quite hard to understand for new players. It was hidden in an extra window

Building with current version for gauls and teutons:

• You have one regular building slot. Resources get payed at immediately and building starts immediately
    • You have one building queue slot. Resources get payed immediately and build starts once the previouse has been finished
    • You have up to three "Master builder" slots. Resouces get payed later when the building process starts.

You can finish up to two buildings, two smithy upgrades and one academy research for 3 gold.

Building with new version for gauls and teutons:

• You have one regular building slot. Resources get payed at immediately and building starts immediately
    • You have up to four "Master builder" slots. Resouces get payed later when the building process starts.

Only one building is in construction at a time and it costs between 0 and 3 gold to finish it. (Finish all for 3 gold remains active in all existing worlds, accessable in the village overview list.

It may take some time for us existing players to get used to it, but I'm sure after some time you won't want the old one back and you will be able to build faster than ever before. There are some shortcuts build in for experienced players:

• Keep the mouse pressed down and also fill all master builder slots with any aditional click.
    • Drag&Drop the building tasks to change the order or to cancel them.
    • Hover over the yellow circles and they will open without additional click to use the master builders (soon added to test server). Saves one click when using the master builder.
  • Very neat additions, but you're still going to have a hard time getting t4 folks over because the end game of Kingdoms is very boring it seems. All I hear from the experienced players here is how bored they are. I appreciate the cool changes to the game, but I think you're going to have a hard time retaining people if you focus on this kind of thing rather than the actual purpose of the game.

My two cents.

Best,

• More people proposed it, I did too, I suggest they try on a server a different approach on how VP bonus of WW is applied, i.e. the bonus is daily to the daily production and not at the end of the server. It means anyone can win and that there would be fights until the very end.

• It would be insanely easy to port over the Scattered Empires style from T4. That is a end game that everyone has loved so far. Creates fights all server long and every team has a chance for 80% of the server.

• Hi, Is it now possible, with the new building queue drag and drop, to relocate buildings in your village? Can you drop the buildings whereever you want or do you have to drop them in the same place?

• Hi, Is it now possible, with the new building queue drag and drop, to relocate buildings in your village? Can you drop the buildings whereever you want or do you have to drop them in the same place?

For now you can just re-order the slots within the queue to change the order in which buildings are going to get built.

The relocation of existing buildings within your village is another feature we are working on, but it's not done yet.

• It would be insanely easy to port over the Scattered Empires style from T4. That is a end game that everyone has loved so far. Creates fights all server long and every team has a chance for 80% of the server.

From what I have been told, and to the best of my understanding, it would not be as easy as we may imagine. It would basically require rewriting the entire game, since the coding for TL and that for TK are entirely different. SE is a special server, but it is still TL.

However, I also believe it would be in TG's best interest to invest the time and money into developing SE for TK. Especially if we go to a single kingdom approach. Dukes and kings could expand into new regions and governors could follow - keeping the best of both versions.

However, as I have said many times, the servers are much too short to allow for effective team building and to give most players enough time to develop troops and their accounts. Some of this could be addressed by speeding the servers up, but teams need time to develop trust and teamwork. I think this is one of the most important changes needed, no matter which direction the game takes from here.

• They just put in some features from SE into T4. Doesn't appear to be garnering anything except negative feedback atm. I don't know how the SE features such as troop forwarding and troop merging would function in TK. I'd be afraid of multiaccounts, gold-whales with even more power and basically only negative forms of gameplay as additions, so I really hope they don't bring SE functions into mainstream TK unless they take out the negative aspects...

Agreed with Daniel about the duration of servers being way too short tho.