• are you just kidding!

1- i can not send npc 2 times or 3 times even i make travian plus!
    2- i can not sleep in the night because i can not set npc trader in the night 3 times send ! i have to awake and send and sleep!

no sens to play new travian, old one always best one! 2005 was perfect after years you became more money maniac!

npc trader if i want to open 2x or 3x you need 50 gold for each ahahahahhaha you crazy !
    and not good idea 5 gold for npc trader, 3 gold like old server is good! like this nobody will make it!
    old server everyday i am npc trading 2 times and it makes 6 gold !
    now in this server i am not using even one time ! it makes -5 gold for you ;)

• Even if you do not have merchant 2x or 3x you can still setup a trade route in Travian Plus. Look in your marketplace and set up one multiple movements to your other villages.

For the first 2x movement you will only need 50 gold and for the second one 25 gold. You will keep those 2x and 3x runners for the rest of the game opposed to paying 10 gold every 5 days for Travian Plus.

• Guys if you dont like the game dont pay for it,
    Its as simple as that.

Travian kingdom is a new version of travian and it would be a shame if it was exactly as travian legends.
    If the game would work the same way then whats the points of making a new game of it

If you like the old travian legends go back to it. The rest of us that enjoy the new version will keep play it and pay for it.

-=Veteran in the Travian community=- If you need any help feel free to ask!

• Guys if you dont like the game dont pay for it,
    Its as simple as that.

Travian kingdom is a new version of travian and it would be a shame if it was exactly as travian legends.
    If the game would work the same way then whats the points of making a new game of it

If you like the old travian legends go back to it. The rest of us that enjoy the new version will keep play it and pay for it.

I sometimes get frustrated with people myself, but then I am an old grump who has been frustrated with people much longer than most here have been alive. I normally just turn to something else for a while before posting a response - but I do see your point and have expressed similar thoughts myself.

It is important, however, that the devs hear from all of us, or as many as will bother to post in this forum. I do not like to see negative comments without some positive suggestion included, nor posts from users which are obvious trolls. It takes all kinds, I guess, and in Trav we do have all kinds.

• I see a misunderstanding.

bythe, hello :-)

It is not the members of the forum that you want to convince, but the Developers who run and read this forum for feedback. There are many, many, MANY ideas posted here , but only a few are chosen for change. It can be a long process. Of course not everyone agrees, why have a forum for discussion if everyone agrees?

You are being heard by the developers - you are being heard by the people who make the changes.

And just so you know, ALL the players who have posted on your thread so far have a long standing reputation for being fair and honest.

I hope you can give us the benefit of the doubt and continue to post and make your opinions known.