Troop Production Cancel

• I hate it when I accidentally initialize the wrong troop. I feel like there should be like a minute or two to cancel your last entry. Nothings worse when you initialize 20 scouts, when you meant to do it for Theutates Thunders, can you can't do anything the fix it.

• I hate it when I accidentally initialize the wrong troop. I feel like there should be like a minute or two to cancel your last entry. Nothings worse when you initialize 20 scouts, when you meant to do it for Theutates Thunders, can you can't do anything the fix it.

This has been discussed a dozen times before and people just state that then people would use barracks as a cranny. Best way to fix this would be to remove the "default" option altogether and make the user pick of the troops himself.

• The problem comes when you click but sometimes it doesn't take (prolly lag). Removing the default wouldn't solve that unfortunately.

It WILL actually. since you'll have to click and wait, and if lag does its thing, you won't train anything - so no resource or training time wasted.

• I've been struck by this (not because I want to use as a cranny) but by mistake.

I understand that it could be used as a cranny if I could cancel the training, so, What about reallocating training resources? i.e. If I order 100 phalanx troops by mistake, then I could change to whatever-the-calculation-allows for Swordsman.

Thanks

• I like the reallocation idea. sometimes I have a few too many and think I am building TT's when I'm building pathfinders, it would be great to wake up the next morning and minimize this mistake with out having to make my neighbors pay for it with their resources. after all what are we if were not good neighbors.

• This has been discussed a dozen times before and people just state that then people would use barracks as a cranny. Best way to fix this would be to remove the "default" option altogether and make the user pick of the troops himself.

Option gets cancelled with incoming attack/raid?

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM