Ideas, Wishes, Suggestions... I have just ONE WISH.

• I'm so sick of others attacking a camp only to not pick up all resources, jacking all the treasures, taking all the kills/hero exp then flying off home, all the while I follow behind, take what scrap of resources they so KINDLY left behind, and not a single god darn treasure. And to add insult to injury I can't attack again because you can't attack them more than once.

When is this going to be PERMANENTLY FIXED? PLEASE. How can you ignore this problem for so long? Remember that one time you fixed it for a server? Why didn't you KEEP that fix?

The fix was to close a robber camp wave REGARDLESS of whether or not all the resources were taken. This lets the next attacker kill the next wave, taking treasures and resources for himself. The current system is MORONIC.

Either that, or let the treasures be the LAST thing an attacker picks up, after the resources. INSTEAD of before the resources. Not as good as closing the wave, but still better than this POS method currently in place.

I'm pissed off. Stop ignoring us on this matter.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Templar Knight: edit and remove swear words ().

• Either that, or let the treasures be the LAST thing an attacker picks up, after the resources. INSTEAD of before the resources. Not as good as closing the wave, but still better than this POS method currently in place.

I think the problem would be solved by making the stolen goods the last loot taken from robbers.

• Camps are not as hard to kill as the hideouts are. So the easy fix is just to make it that you have to send your army on a full attack or siege to hit CAMPS. Since hideouts are only for the user then those can remain as they are now with the ability to hit them as raid, attack or siege.

Shouldn't be too hard to implement that as that is how it used to be anyway.

• This is the change for robber camps we plan to do:

• Mark a robber wave as cleared (except last wave) as soon as all stolen goods are taken from the robber camp. Remaining troops and resources get added to the next wave.
    • The last wave is cleared when all stolen goods and resources are taken.

It's not yet implemented, but as soon we have some time besides the larger features we're working on, we will take care of.

http://forum.kingdoms.travian.…4158&viewfull=1#post14158

This is what KEEN stated 1,5 months ago, still waiting for this update.