1000 attack limit... come on guys.... seriously?

• Ok, not withstanding the fact that 1000 attacks limit is silly.... if you want to keep it should you allow 3000 in the x3 server? Its week 2 and we are already running into this limiting factor.

• Microfarming with more than 1000 attacks is silly.

Go attack a player.

Have you tried microfarming before ?
    If you have, you know that 1k + attacks is standard for an teuton.

But I do agree its much more effective to attack larger player than microfarming smaller ones.
    But don't come with such a comment if you clearly don't know what you talking about.

-=Veteran in the Travian community=- If you need any help feel free to ask!

• But don't come with such a comment if you clearly don't know what you talking about.

I know it's standard, and that's what I think is silly.

In my opinion an alliance is better off when their teutons are spending their in-game time focused on more valuable objectives than microfarming.

Compared to spending your time as a teuton (with incredibly fast, cheap troop regen) engaging enemy subjects, microfarming is a silly waste of time.

That's what I meant.

• I don't agree with Marius often, but on this one he is right. 1k attacks treshold is pretty low, even more for a speed server.

How are teutons supposed to build troops/ re build troops when they crash if they don't farm? Have a lot of villages that produce a lot of resources to sustain barracks, stable, gb, gs and workshop? Then you will get a huge disadvantage because of morale bonus everytime you attack. Also attacking larger player might be better on short term but then you might lose troops pretty easily and on the long run microfarming is far more effective. Marius wouldn't be top 1 raider in COMx3 by such a big margin if it wasn't.

• The attack limit need to be the worst update they have done for sure.
    Some says that its cause to limit server laggs but common have this been the case ?

We have been farming in travan legends for years and no such limit exist over there

• We have been farming in travan legends for years and no such limit exist over there

That's not true. There is a limit on Legend servers too. I am too lazy to find the changelog for that but they have limited the actions in the rally point for a long time and even more so when it comes to the WW.

• That's not true. There is a limit on Legend servers too. I am too lazy to find the changelog for that but they have limited the actions in the rally point for a long time and even more so when it comes to the WW.

Alright than i learned something new here.
    Have not seen this since I have not play legends for a past years.

But back in the days i played it there was no limit and stil use to have over 2 sometimes 3 k troops both in and out.

• Yup. T3 had a restriction at some point of I believe 100 outgoing attacks per village or so, but that was randomly removed some time after too...

Anyway I don't really care that much either way on this one, just believe that this was done cause the code/servers can't handle more. Which makes me wonder what'll happen if we were to get back to 20k players a server. Maybe a restriction of 10 attacks per account? :P

• Most of the problem existed because so many would send fakes to the WW's. I could never understand this concept cause the WW will always be a target. There is nothing a WW holder/builder can do when real attacks come in. There is always defense in place and everyone on the server knows you are coming if the WW is held by the enemy. So why waste all those troops faking something that is going to be hit anyway. You either have a hammer to slam it or you use your army to hit other softer targets.

Faking any WW is just a waste of troops in my eyes. There really is no strategic value that comes with it since nothing can be done but watch it travel and then hit the target.

• That's not true actually. Especially for us last server it would've been possible to withdraw (some) defense if needed. I mean, with no attacks incoming, or no attacks incoming within 10 hours, why have defense there? There's no danger? By faking constantly, 24/7 there's an incentive for the WW defender to always keep all def there. Meanwhile your hammers get taken out. Not that this was ever necessary on our COM1, lol.

• Good point but even if some defense is held out there is always defense in place at any given time.

I have never seen a WW that did not have defense in it from the time it is taken. Our alliance and others of course always has more defense close by that is sent when it is needed and then withdrawn but to me it still makes no sense at all to fake the WW.

Of course my thinking does not apply to other villages of the enemy as that does make sense trying to hide the real attack. If you have only 1 enemy WW village then what good does faking do since it is known where you are going.

• I laugh at Paul C's comment.... your comment shows your experience.... Considering we are raiding over 1.5 million more than the second place on this server we probably know what we are doing dont you think?

Any limit on outgoing troops is silly but 1000 for a speed server is kind of ridiculous.

LOL Mayo..... oh how we love each other huh ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I know it's standard, and that's what I think is silly.

In my opinion an alliance is better off when their teutons are spending their in-game time focused on more valuable objectives than microfarming.

Compared to spending your time as a teuton (with incredibly fast, cheap troop regen) engaging enemy subjects, microfarming is a silly waste of time. That's what I meant.

This comment especially is super noob. You micro farm to grow and feed your hammer. As I said before.... this shows your experience or more precisely lack thereof.

• This comment especially is super noob. You micro farm to grow and feed your hammer. As I said before.... this shows your experience or more precisely lack thereof.

I can assure you that Paul is no n00b. We just came off a server win and he put together several armies during the course of the server just as many of us did. We did not save armies for endgame but used them from the start of the server which means several of us splatted & rebuild several armies thru the life of a server. I want to interject in this as I think Paul is trying to say that farming is not as important in Kingdoms as it was in T4. Yes if you raid and farm anything not nailed down then you would grow faster then those not farming but Kingdoms has leveled that a bit so that you can grow and build at a faster rate then T4 version.

In this version I would rather have an alliance full of members building armies in several villages rather then spending the whole server building 1, splatting it and then deleting.

I very seldom farm yet can keep up with other armies in terms of growth rather well. In this version though having 3-5 armies in your account is far better then building a wwk hammer.

With the ease of doing this it allows those who are not as active to still build out 20-30K armies without farming at all. Hitting 50K is even doable with no farming. Now you may laugh or not thinking that armies of that size cannot do no harm to a WW. If you think that then that shows your lack of experience in this same version that has only been open to public play for just over a year. So when it comes to Kingdoms no one here has that much more experience then the rest.

Hope that clears up any misconception in regards to calling anyone a n00b.

• The fact that having multiple armies is extremely useful on TK and sustaining it without raiding is possible, but raiding can allow you to have multiples armies that are way bigger than the average armies.
    3 to 5 armies are a waste of troops and crop, you won't do any damage to anything if your opponents are decent and 50k armies won't do any damage to a WW, Obviously sustaining it only with your means comes with a lot of downsides, which won't benefit the attacker hence his armies will be even less effective than what they already are.

• In regards to the armies....it is not just the 50K part but it is the amount of catapults you have and sometimes you do not need 50K in troops to do anything as long as you have the cats and target efficiently.......

http://prntscr.com/arr4xn
    http://prntscr.com/arr5eq

So yes a 50K army with say 4K in cats can and will cause significant damage to a WW if it is used properly.

The smaller less active players however can and we did use our members to help in stealing treasures instead of heading off to a ww target.

So it all comes down to the leaders and their ability to incorporate the members into operations that will make use of what you have and cause as much damage as possible.

• Though the wall won't fall if there isn't some WW hammer in front with lots of rams, and if the WW is deffed properly the off you showed won't do any damage, or barely any damage. The WW you attacked had like 600k/700k def, which is pretty low for a WW. The use you can do of small hammers against an enemy is a different topic, anything can be an asset against the enemy I completely agree with you, but against a WW small armies are barely effective against them. Also if you fight all the game as you mentioned I believe you won't have a lot of catas when the WWs comes (i.e. 2.6k catas is barely enough to do any damage to a WW)

• Being number 1 does not make you any better then anyone else playing this game. If you come to this forum just to proclaim how great you and your account is then that shows me you are one of thos players who is here for the medals and your own account and never mind anyone else. You attack one of my team members calling him a n00b and in turn show what type of player you are.

Your statement has no merit and I would take 1 of Paul types versus 100 of you. Enjoy bragging about getting some number 1 ribbons/medals. Now tell me what do those ribbons and medals do for you??