• Hi,

I suggest immediate peace or once the problem gets fixed a rollback to the point when issues started.

Wheat issues, incoming attacks we cannot defend against, etc

Anixai

• what is really pissing me off is this error is very simple
    come on TG
    from the stated error i guess you TG using Nginx server
    the error is very clear check out your server configuration
    i don't think you configuring a wrong root folder
    check out your latest Rule that you rewrite and be sure they are all configured correctly and they are working on Nginx server
    so come on Devs what is taking so long

regards

Red John
    Customer Service Representative & Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms AE

• I do coding myself and those error pages can cover many things so there is no way anyone other then the developers can see what exactly the problem is.

So no one here can really have a clue on whether it is a simple fix or something more serious.

First the problem has to be isolated and then a fix tested to make sure it does what is intended and not screw up more. Sometimes that comes easy and sometimes not.

For any of us to sit here and proclaim it is an easy fix is over the top.

• At this point the fix isn't what's worrying me, it's the damage to my game. Down buildings, res, troops, etc. etc. etc.

If everyone was in the same boat then OK, but they're not.

• Hi again,
    We're very sorry for the inconvenience! The login system seems to be working normal again and the fix should be stable, but please let us know if you still have any troubles. Reviving the troops that starved while you were unable to login to your accounts is not possible at the moment, but that'll most likely be done tomorrow. We'll update you as soon as we have further information!

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hi again,
    We're very sorry for the inconvenience! The login system seems to be working normal again and the fix should be stable, but please let us know if you still have any troubles. Reviving the troops that starved while you were unable to login to your accounts is not possible at the moment, but that'll most likely be done tomorrow. We'll update you as soon as we have further information!

Kind regards
    Georgi

i mean lost in def. i couldnt dodge. i dont need gold. time cant buy with that.

• Dear Travian-Team

Since we are for sure not the only players that have lost something to this bug i would really like to see a message through all servers where the players that have been affected by this issue get all the information, how and where they can report to about their losses due to the issue.

One of my governours also lost a lot of units since we werent able to dodge and we have no clue where we should go with this and what type of action we could get from you to repay us for this. We cant instabuild back the units we lost so gold or ressources are not really what we had in mind.

To establish the Peace instantly would have been the best option in my eyes since it would have prevented the starvation of a lot of units and the losses of a lot of players that werent able to dodge

Regards

RaisingUp