• I've gotten the relocation notification in the corner of my screen for the past 4 or 5 days because my king is inactive. However, when i click on it, it says it is currently searching for a suitable kingdom to place me in. It has said this every time I click on it. I would very much appreciate it if I can get moved into a kingdom because now I am out of beginner's protection with no support whatsoever and am being attacked by multiple players.

• First there is probably no suitable location for you, and joining an kingdom / alliance for protection is never a good idea.
    Get some crannies and use the resources you have so you won't lose any.
    Hide your hero with some deff and whalla put them as defense.

You will never have any problem again if you start to protect your village

-=Veteran in the Travian community=- If you need any help feel free to ask!

• I think he means that it's not a good idea to try and join an alliance on the basis that you want/need protection while being a farm/while being unable to anything for the team you're joining without having made any effort to build crannies, dodge attacks, etc.

• Are you serious? Travian has always been a team game, and the way TK is designed being part of a team is even more important. One of the main functions of teams in Travian is to provide support and protection to each other.

of course its a team game but if you have in mind that you gaining any kind of defense just cause you joining an alliance / kingdom is wrong .
    You could never trust that an alliance is willing to help you out cause you are under constant farming.
    And being under constant farming from the first place shows lack of experience.

But hey its maybe just me in my small world who knows right ?

I think he means that it's not a good idea to try and join an alliance on the basis that you want/need protection while being a farm/while being unable to anything for the team you're joining without having made any effort to build crannies, dodge attacks, etc.

Yes thats exactly what I meant thanks @Ammanurt

-=Veteran in the Travian community=- If you need any help feel free to ask!