The color of the battle reports should be adjusted

• Now, I must start this post by saying that this is simply my opinion, and anyone else's could differ from mine. However I will explain my perspective. This is also based on the assumption that most players view yellow as lesser in value than that of green, often seen in traffic lights, where green represents go, yellow represents slow, and red represents stop.

Currently, the color of an attack/scouting that won with no losses appears green.
    An attack/scouting that was successful, but with losses appears yellow.
    An attack/scouting that was unsuccessful appears red.

I believe they should be colored differently because this color-coding confuses new players into thinking that the best possible outcome often perceived as green, is an battle without any losses. This is important because in the later stages of the game, a won battle is a good thing! Travian should enforce the idea that a won battle, with or without losses, is a good thing, and that the value of a successful battle is not in having a 100% troop survivability rating, but in beating the enemy who attacked/defended against you. This is what I propose:

An attack/scouting that won with no losses appears blue.
    An attack/scouting that was successful, but with losses appears green.
    An attack/scouting that was unsuccessful appears red.

A raid that won with no losses appears blue.
    A raid that was successful, but with losses appears yellow.
    A raid that was unsuccessful appears red.

---

Again this is simply my opinion, but I'd definitely like to hear feedback (from anyone really) just to see if other people have felt the same (or if they haven't). Thanks for your time!