Travian Kingdoms Tools !

• Indeed. But why?

Maybe because they don't want botaccounts which scan for animals (might cause a not-that-small load if programmed badly, are indistinguishable from bad bot networks, ...). But why they don't include it in their API I don't know.

Best regards,
    Be2-e4

• Would they cause more load than the farm finders? Maybe it should be an in-game feature anyway. The guys who are willing to spend shedloads to acquire 200 elephants are finding them (somehow) anyway (maybe they give the job to their flunkeys).

• Population data are available via the official API and updated daily. You're supposed to fetch the data every day and store them, the finding process itself happens on the server of the specific tool, not on the server of Travian. So yes, animal finders would cause a much higher load than farm finders right now.
    Maybe they don't include it in the API because the API is updating its data once every day, but animals need to have a much higher update rate. I really don't know, I can only speculate.

Best regards,
    Be2-e4

• Grow a pair and do the work in-game. Enough cheaters who want medals without doing the work already. We're not going to get better tools than what we pay for and contribute to as a community. And with ads or attempts at being divided into "fan groups" being successful, we won't pay the dev's to play with gold anymore either.