Spanish servers

• Hardly anyone plays travian and there is still no server in Spanish . It's amazing how they are letting the game fall apart . I want to play on some server but there 're few and all are started long ago. I want to play some server x3 with people who speak my language but I cant.

I hope you can solve something or goodbye Travian. It was really a good game.

• Hello nanifefi,
    we don't have an exact date yet, but our team is working on it. As usual, we'll let you know early enough so you can prepare appropriately :)
    As for the speed game worlds - currently there's no other speed game world scheduled other than COMx3 which will be restarted soon, further information will follow as it becomes available.

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• I know you are a worker from the company and your information to share with us is only a part but my message was for the compañy, if they doesn't share more info they will lose a lot of public that is asking for spanish servers long ago and always we have the aswer "we don't have an exact date yet". Please, you already generated enought expectation, please report something.

Thanks for always answer kindly.

• I know you are a worker from the company and your information to share with us is only a part but my message was for the compañy,

Hello nanifefi

The company is who he gets that kind of information from and they get notified about every request regarding Spanish domain like yours. He does not make that stuff up. Kingdoms is still a fairly new game so it takes time to make sure a server is correct for a specific domain.
    One of the biggest things is the translations that are needed for each domain. If they opened a server that was only partially translated then your game play will be affected in a negative way.
    As Georgi has stated, when we have a date a server will open then he will be able to post that.

Best regards :)

• Thank you for taking time to answer . I do not think translate was the problem, they have already translated lot of servers with much less spoken languages. I guess it will be because our currency is the " peso " ( in the case of Argentina ) and it is known that never could say that to the public . Without generating more problems hopefully I check out a Spanish server as soon as possible . Thank you very much Georgi and Templar Knight.

Best regards
    (my written english is not the best
    :p)

• Currently there's no other speed game world scheduled other than COMx3 which will be restarted soon, further information will follow as it becomes available.

Kind regards
    Georgi

Well already two weeks from when you said that i don t know when you are gonna restart the speeds (comx / test) but im a student and i cant play all the day when its not summer vacation i think there is a thousand of other people like me so i hope you will consider this and restart one of the speed soon and thank you
    Keep Up The Good Work:);)

• Well already two weeks from when you said that i don t know when you are gonna restart the speeds (comx / test) but im a student and i cant play all the day when its not summer vacation i think there is a thousand of other people like me so i hope you will consider this and restart one of the speed soon and thank you
    Keep Up The Good Work:);)

Hey Moundir
    Hope you're enjoying your summer vacation so far! Rumour has it that COMx3 will be restarted soon and an exact date will be announced early next week ;)
    Maybe it is time to gather your forces and prepare?

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International