a new Patch v0.50 will be released on Monday, 08/29/2016, at 2:00 pm CEST for the Game World COM3. All other COM Game Worlds will follow on Wednesday, 08/31/2016, at 10:00 am CEST. You can look forward to a huge trade routes bug fix. And since you all gathered so many prestige points already, we created some new badges for you.
The Downtime will be less then 15 minutes. Please plan your crop accordingly!
Here is the complete Changelog v0.50:
- When beginner’s protection (BP) ends earlier due to the player hitting the 200 population mark, it cannot be reactivated any more. This means canceling buildings to reduce the population will no longer work as a means of regaining BP. We were forced to stop BP reactivation due to deliberate exploitation of the feature.
- Since a couple of players have already gained more than 1,000 prestige points, we have added more prestige badges so that players with 2,000, 5,000 and 10,000 prestige points earn a shiny, new badge.
- When you start to play a new game world, the default appearance of your new avatar will be the same as the one you have chosen as your account picture in the lobby. This saves some time when starting a new round.
- Marketplace: When setting new trade routes, it is now once again possible to add a higher amount of resources than there currently is in the warehouse and the total sum is displayed again.
- In private conversations with other players, the green checkmark for "already read" in game messages wasn’t working. It is now displayed as soon as the other player has read the message.
- Several minor bug fixes
Have fun with the changes and we are looking forward to your comments!
Your Travian: Kingdoms Team