TG should start fully releasing the APP instead of keeping it in Beta for 5 years already, they wanted travian kingdoms to be a mobile game hit because it is a big market. Ironically, the reviews on travian kingdom's app is 2 stars out of 5 stars (android) mainly due to the missing features to make the game playable without needing a browser to play on.
Reasons to force people to go on browser or quit the game from an Andoid user perspective:
- Can't click on reports sent through chat.
- Can't share reports
- you can't see defending forces in the attacks, you can only see your own losses super annoying if you want to see the full report.
- Can't send attack waves from mobile.
- No ingame combat simulator
- Buggy as hell, so many freezes ingame when using mobile internet instead of Wi-Fi, it seems to have problems with syncing causing you to restart the app (aside of freezes you can get queue problems not showing up or not updating at all when switching villages etc).
That's what I can tell at the top of my head, I still try to use the app.