Posts by Strategic#EN

This is for players who played legends, and play kingdoms for first time. Still haven't finished one kingdom server, but not sure if I will be motivated to make a list of differences by then.

Legends to kingdoms “differences” :

- A kingdom can invite you to relocate your spawn village in their kingdom at no cost except lsot building time but all resources will be put in your hero inventory. So these Menhirs are essentially invites for relocation.

- After Treasury level 20, more can be built

- Sending fakes with 20 units is not enough anymore, since players use spy-glass which can increase the amount they can see through Fakes (+5+ 10 + 15, can be upgraded to +5). So send at T1 30 units, T2, 36 units T3, 40-45 units.

- Destroying all treasury buildings replaces treasuries to the player’s second active treasury.

- You’ve to send a normal attack with hero to steal treasuries and it will only steal 1/3 of the treasure, if all of the treasury buildings are destroyed it takes all treasuries.

- You can raid tribute to your king or foreign king if your village is in a kingdom.

- As king you can collect tributes from your governors

- Stolen goods gives crop if you do it from a village that is inside the kingdom you’re part of.

- Horses are buffed, most of them have -50% resource cost reduction.

- Bonusses of Brewery (20%), hero (20%) and siege (33%) are multiplied against each other instead of stacking. 33% * 20% * 20%= 1.92 offensive bonus.

- You can’t fake siege with normal attacks, because you’ve raid-normal-siege attack, so playing with your tournament square to hide siege attack is a waste of time.

- Deleted players don’t leave a natar village

- Grey villages are people who haven’t logged in for a week, after that it takes 21 to be removed from map.

- No Tablets to up your loyalty, and max loyalty normal village is 100% and city 200%

- City takes up a expansion slot to settle a new village

- Early game it’s probably smart to city up your capital for the 500 cp production per day, after wards you can decide to turn it into a village or keep it.

- you can make great baracks/stable in capital if it's a city.

- Oasis are shareable goes from 5%/10% to 25%/50%

- Embassy level 1 gives free slot to occupy oasis

- There is no hero mansion, embassy is the new hero mansion.

- No artefacts

- Stealing treasuries from kingdom with higher victory points gives 10 to 25 points per stolen treasure.

- Stealing from governor doesn’t give victory points

- Map are small, expect max 100x100. Map expands if more player register.

- WW spawns at day 111 with no need for building plan, but they still need to build great warehouses et cetera. They start with same buildings as in legends. So destroy ww to 1 pop when it spawns.

- Winner WW takes 50% bonus VP 2nd place 33% and so on. Having multiple WW’s does stack the bonus.

- Stolen goods turn into treasure for the kingdom.

- Kingdom with most victory points wins the server

- Server can take up to 180 days, normally ends around day 150.

- Since no building plan, WW immediately gives -50% crop consumption.

- Ingame notifications are horrible, worst thing ever created and there is no solution. Deal with it, it will popup until you open the kingdom chat and read it.

- Quests are insane, forget your old way of simming 2nd village, do the quests.

- Demolishing buildings, creates rubble and rubble gives you 1/3 of the invested resources back I believe.

- If a kingdom is older than 30 days, it can do a union with another kingdom that is older than 30 days and connected. Resulting into doubling the dukes and a king and Vice-king. Al active treasuries will be transferred without taking in account the total amount of treasuries the kingdom has.

- Robber camps spawn every 3-4 days when server refreshes. They’re like Hideouts, but don’t need hero to be sent as in Hide out to get the stolen goods.

Although, troops size matters if we're talking about hitting WW, but there is also something called "noobs with a big hammer", there are players who manage to get x amount of troops, but don't know how to properly use them and let them die like a noob. There are certainly some ways to figure out beforehand about how to fake (start using gettertools attack planner/ or excel), have x amount of rams.

But most of the experience you will get by chiefing/attacking against "good" players, you will learn when and how you underestimated someone and learn to fine tune. Although I consider Travian Kingdoms a bit favouring defenders too much, with their attack alerts (need more fakes), ditch, spy glass (higher fake cost) et cetera. Meanwhile 0 bonus for the attacker basically, because you can't fake with siege or you will need to throw away tons of troops.

But before everyone thinks this was a great report btw, it wasn't
    this was just a portion of def that was sat there starving
    (It's just Strategic only posted the part of the report he had access to) ;) (guessing Qive's half)

Starvation? I see the attacker farming 4k crop. Furthermore considering he farmed 40 clay, wood and iron, the spike appears only to be for a short duration. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe you know more than me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

unknown.png?width=752&height=684

Certainly broken

Jethro used to be a farm spiker, he upgraded himself to being King .... ofc he's gonna def the map (he can't help himself)

Interesting, so if you would want to take revenge against Jethro, he will defended by his members. With spiking you can easily kill 500+ units at the cost of 100 phalanx (some people send too much units for a raid, causing you to lose a unit) during weekdays if you insert around 400 phalanx at a 100 pop village. And most importantly not to forget to retreat the def before it gets cleaned, so you can rinse and repeat while keeping your def for your kingdom.

Rumour is the largest meta is being formed with 3RROR, GGG, Phoenix and Orange defending together ;P

Thats over 400 members(and thats how much defended 3RROR tonight in one form or the other).

I didn't know GGG would do such thing, since they already did side with rainbow, why would they try to get orange, 3rror and phoenix to ally up with them?

"hero weapons will give double bonus to their atk/def"; "How about create this , aside a hero system?"

Lol hero weapons for champions? Idk, I don't like your idea unless champions are something more than just a unit.

Only thing that might sound interesting if you could make divisions in travian that is led by a champions.And every kill the division gets (let's say division size is max 1000 units * speed) it can get additional off/def bonus up to max 25% (Like in the game total war: rome 2), side effect is of divisions they lock up the units, which you can only unlock through dissolving. Furthermore divisions lose troops as normally through % and will have to be refilled and the average experience between the % old units and % new units will decide the new division rank, and can only consist of one unit type (so you can't abuse it by making a small devision squad ranking it up to the max and fill it up to the max).

And if that isn't enough, you could make generals that can only consist of division. They give bonuses like up to 10% fasterwalking / 10% defense bonus / 10% attack bonus , requirement of a general is that you've to assign at minimum 5 divisions before you can add a general to it, side effect is that you'll always need a minimum of 5 divisions so you pretty much lockup 5 divisions, only way to unlock it is to dissolve the army, and you'll have to assign a new general for your new army, meaning you can't reuse your old general.

I suppose because T5 kingdoms edition has nothing to do with T4 Legends or T3 classic etc.. kingdoms is almost 99% a new game ;)

But that wasn't my point, but being able to see your achievements in your past TK servers. I simply showed in my picture how it should look like, what information it should hold.

Although your statement that T5 kingdoms has nothing to do with T4 and T3 is you very ignorant (after all people are even suggesting to add huns, egyptians from T4 into TK). Kingdoms has almost 99% of T4 and T3 but with new added features and new rules ;), travian kingdoms is just basically a different game mode.

Where are the medals for veterans/past servers et cetera? Why do you guys split the community between legends and kingdoms, instead of making a bridge for Travian legends players to cross vice versa?

I'm talking about these kind of medals, that gives information of your past servers.

P9AQgNI.png

Please add below in the PLUS package for sending merchants multiple times, and if PLUS ends you can still buy repetitions like before without needing to have PLUS.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

I would really appreciate if you implement such changes to encourage people to take PLUS isn't a bad thing. Having so many buttons to spend gold on, is really discouraging if you're more familiar with just buying a package to have it all.